Confederate Railroad - When And Where mp3 flac
Confederate Railroad is the self-titled debut album of the American country music band Confederate Railroad. It peaked at on the US country albums chart, and on the Canadian country chart. It was certified 2 Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. Singles released from the album include "She Took It Like a Man", "Jesus and Mama", "Queen of Memphis", "When You Leave That Way You Can Never Go Back", "Trashy Women" and "She Never Cried".
Confederate Railroad is an American country rock–Southern rock band founded in 1987 in Marietta, Georgia, by Danny Shirley (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Michael Lamb (lead guitar), Mark Dufresne (drums), Chris McDaniel (keyboards), Warren "Gates" Nichols (steel guitar) and Wayne Secrest (bass guitar).
When And Where Lyrics. It's a busy day, I'm a busy man Gotta hectic schedule and my whole week's planned People say I'm hard to reach But she knows how to get ahold of me. Chorus: I can tell it's her by the way the phone rings When she calls I drop everything Snaps her fingers and I'm there Hello darllin' when and where. Climbing ladders, punching clocks Love and money it's a paradox I'm motivated as the next guy But man's gotta prioritize. Anytime, anyplace Say the word and I'm on my way.
Lyrics to "When And Where" song by Confederate Railroad: It's a busy day, I'm a busy man Gotta hectic schedule and my whole week's planned People say I'm ha. .I can tell it's her by the way the phone rings When she calls I drop everything Snaps her fingers and I'm there Hello darllin' when and where. Submit Corrections. Writer(s): JAMES JESS R. BROWN, JEFFREY E. PENNIG, BRETT JONES.
Confederate Railroad by Confederate Railroad. Keep On Rockin’ by Confederate Railroad. Notorious by Confederate Railroad. View all albums . When And Where. 2. Right Track Wrong Train. 3. Toss A Little Bone. 4. When He Was My Age. 5. Bill’s Laundromat, Bar And Grill.
Features Song Lyrics for Confederate Railroad's When And Where album. 1. Toss a Little Bone (Party Mix) Lyrics. When and Where Lyrics. Confederate Railroad Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Confederate Railroad Lyrics.
Listen free to Confederate Railroad – When and Where (When and Where, Right Track Wrong Train and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Band Name Confederate Railroad. Album Name When And Where. Released date 13 June 1995. Labels Atlantic Records. Bill's Laundromat, Bar and Grill.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||When And Where
Written By – Brett Jones, Jeff Pennig, Jess Brown
|2||Right Track Wrong Train
Written By – Frank J. Myers, Michael White
|3||Toss A Little Bone
Written By – Rick Giles, Steve Bogard
|4||When He Was My Age
Written By – Billy Lawson, David Lowe, Kenny Chesney
|5||Bill's Laundromat, Bar And Grill
Written-By – Jimmy Alan Stewart*, Mark Germino
|6||All I Wanted
Written-By – Pat Terry
Written By – Chris Ward, Thom McHugh
|8||Sounds Of Home
Written By – James Dean Hicks, Jerry Laseter, Mark Allan Springer
Written By – Al Anderson, Mike Lawler
|10||My Baby's Lovin'
Written By – Delbert McClinton, Michael Lunn
- Bass – Wayne Secrest
- Booking – Dale Morris And Associates*
- Coordinator [Production] – Ragena Warden
- Creative Director [Assistant] – Carole Ann Mobley
- Design – Elizabeth Workman, Team Design
- Drums – Mark DuFresne
- Edited By – Don Cobb
- Edited By [Special Computer] – David Boyer
- Keyboards – Chris McDaniel
- Lead Guitar – Jimmy Dormire
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Danny Shirley
- Management – IMS
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Pete Greene
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Nick Sparks
- Musician, Acoustic Guitar – Billy Joe Walker, Jr.*, Mike Lawler
- Musician, Backing Vocals – Curtis "Mr. Harmony" Young*, Dennis Wilson , Harry Stinson, Hurshel Wiginton, Louis Nunley
- Musician, Bass – Michael Rhodes
- Musician, Drums – Eddie Bayers
- Musician, Electric Guitar – Brent Rowan, Mike Severs
- Musician, Horns – Charles Rose, Jim Hoke, Jim Horn, Michael Haynes*
- Musician, Keyboards – Barry Beckett, Bobby Ogdin
- Musician, Percussion – Terry McMillan
- Musician, Steel Guitar – "Cowboy" Eddie Long
- Musician, Synthesizer – Mike Lawler, Phil Naish
- Photography By – Jarrett Gaza
- Producer – Barry Beckett
- Recorded By – Pete Greene
- Recorded By [Additional, Assisted] – Daryl Roudebush
- Recorded By [Additional] – Pete Greene
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Nick Sparks
- Steel Guitar – Gates Nichols
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 7749-925305 6 02
|82774-2||Confederate Railroad||When And Where (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82774-2||US||1995|
|82774-2||Confederate Railroad||Where And When (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic||82774-2||US||1995|
|78 27744||Confederate Railroad||When And Where (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||78 27744||US||1995|
|A4 82774, A4-82774||Confederate Railroad||When And Where (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A4 82774, A4-82774||Canada||1995|
|7567 82774 2||Confederate Railroad||When And Where (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567 82774 2||Mexico||1995|