Michael Henderson - In The Night-Time mp3 flac
Complete your Michael Henderson collection.
In The Night-Time was Henderson s biggest selling album and the single Take Me I m Yours reached in the Billboard R&B singles chart. Tracks A1 Take Me I’m Yours 4:20 A2 We Gan Go On 6:17 A3 Happy 6:04 A4 In the Night-Time 4:55 B1 Whisper in My Ear 7:11 B2 Am I Special 4:11 B3 Yours Truly, Indescreetly 3:45 B4 One to One 4:58. Michael Henderson’s mixture of dynamic love songs combined with heavy melodicism and technically spectacular funk brings to mind a fine extention.
Artist: Michael Henderson. Album: In The Night-Time. Genre: Pop. Released: 2017. Mail (will not be published) (required).
More albums from Michael Henderson: Slingshot by Michael Henderson. Wide Receiver by Michael Henderson. Do It All by Michael Henderson. Solid by Michael Henderson. View all albums . In The Night-Time.
Funny, just seems kind of funny. That every time it's sunny, I can't get along with my honey. But in the night time, it always comes out right.
In The Night-Time was Michael Henderson's third album and his only gold album (although its successor, 1980's Wide Receiver, sold respectably).
In the Night Time is the third album by American bass guitarist Michael Henderson. Released in 1978 on Buddah Records. All tracks composed by Michael Henderson; except where indicated. Take Me I'm Yours" 4:20. In the Night-Time" (Michael Henderson, Sylvester Rivers) 4:55. Whisper In My Ear" (Jerry Jones) 7:11. Am I Special" (Michael Henderson, Rudy Robinson) 4:11. Yours Truly, Indiscreetly" (Lamont Johnson, Randall Jacobs) 3:45.
Features Song Lyrics for Michael Henderson's In the Night-Time album. Michael Henderson - In the Night-Time Album Lyrics. Michael Henderson Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Buddah Records (catalog number BDS 5712). This album was released in 1978 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Backing Vocals.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Take Me I'm Yours
Vocals – Rena ScottWritten-By – Michael Henderson
|2||We Can Go On
Written-By – Michael Henderson
Written-By – Michael Henderson
|4||In The Night-Time
Written-By – Michael Henderson, Sylvester Rivers
|5||Whisper In My Ear
Written-By – Jerry Jones
|6||Am I Special
Written-By – Michael Henderson, Rudy Robinson
|7||Yours Truly, Indiscreetly
Written-By – Eugene Johnson*, Randall Jacobs*, Renae Williams
|8||One To One
Vocals – Cheryl NortonWritten-By – Herman Curry Jr.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – SuperBird
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Distributed By – Plastic Head Distribution
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Ro-Lo Studios
- Published By – Fairwood Music Ltd.
- Published By – Intense Music Company
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal MCA Music (UK) Ltd.
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – David Van De Pitt* (tracks: 1, 5, 8), Johnny Allen (tracks: 4)
- Art Direction [Original] – Milton Sincoff
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Yvette Benton*, Michael Henderson, Paula Benson
- Bass – Herman Curry, Jr.* (tracks: 8), Michael Henderson
- Design [Reissue Package] – Chris Musto
- Drums – Jerry Jones , Keith Benson
- Engineer – Dirk Devlin, Jay Mark, Jim Gallagher, Wayne Wilfong
- Guitar – Michael Henderson, Randall Jacobs*, Ray Parker Jr.
- Handclaps – Herman Curry, Jr.*, Michael Henderson, Rocky
- Keyboards – Gary Crista, Rudy Robinson
- Liner Notes – Jerry Ewing
- Musical Assistance [Rhythm Charts] – Herman Curry, Jr.* (tracks: 8), Lamont Johnson (tracks: 7), Randall Jacobs* (tracks: 7), Rudy Robinson (tracks: 5. 6), Sylvester Rivers (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Organ, Clavinet – Gary Crista (tracks: 2), Mark Johnson, Rod Lumpkin
- Percussion – Keith Benson, Lorenzo "Bag Of Tricks" Brown*
- Photography By – Bill Weiner
- Producer – Michael Henderson
- Remastered By – Roger Lomas
- Saxophone – Eli Fontaine
- Soloist, Guitar – Randall Jacobs* (tracks: 3, 7)
- Synthesizer – Mark Johnson
- Trumpet – Evan Solot
NotesOriginally released as LP on Buddah Records in 1978. The publishers for tracks 5 and 8 are listed as 'Unknown'.
Total running time: 41:41
All timings are approximate.
Reissue co-ordinated by United Producers Enterprises.
Manufactured in EU - Distributed by PHD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 882928
- Matrix / Runout: SBIRD0029CD 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI LY33
- Other (Mould SID Code): AEW31
|BDS 5712||Michael Henderson||In The Night-Time (LP, Album, All)||Buddah Records||BDS 5712||US||1978|
|BDS 5712||Michael Henderson||In The Night-Time (LP, Album, Promo)||Buddah Records||BDS 5712||US||1978|
|T2-30893||Michael Henderson||In The Night-Time (CD, Album, RE)||The Right Stuff||T2-30893||US||1994|
|6.23571, BDS 5712||Michael Henderson||In The Night-Time (LP, Album)||Buddah Records, Buddah Records||6.23571, BDS 5712||Germany||1978|
|BDLP-12332||Michael Henderson||In The Night-Time (LP, Album)||Buddah Records||BDLP-12332||Brazil||1978|