Chic - Chic-ism mp3 flac
Chic-ism is the eighth studio album by American R&B band Chic, released on the WEA label in 1992. The album includes singles "Chic Mystique" ( US Club Play, R&B) and "Your Love" ( US Club Play).
Reply Notify me Helpful. Reply See 4 replies Notify me 2 Helpful.
Chic-ism (CD, Album, RE). Wounded Bird Records. 7599-26394-4, WX463C. Chic-ism (Cass, Album).
An Evening With Chic by Chic. A Night In Amsterdam by Chic. Tongue In Chic by Chic. View all albums . Chic-ism. By: Chic (1992, Electronic).
Chic-Ism certainly isn't likely to make album of the century listings, but as Chic albums go, it's fine if a tad '80s, which is to be expected as it was recorded only two years into the '90s.
Album · 1991 · 13 Songs. Les plus grands succès de Chic (Chic's Greatest Hits).
Chic-Ism is the eighth studio album by American R&B band Chic, released on the WEA label in 1992. It is the final Chic album of original material.
Ladies and gentlemen: Chic! A show of hands, I thought so Another band, I don't know As good as this one you can't resist One jam we'll pay, we'll rock to the break of. Day and night, we'll keep you working Take my lead, your head will be jerking Up and down, you'll lose control of The moment you get a load of Chic. Chic, Chic Chic Chic, Chic . Crisp cliches and witty words Vocalists that chirp like birds Rhymes topped with sweet harmonies Magic fingers on the keys
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Chic-Ism" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Missing lyrics by Chic? Know any other songs by Chic?
|4||Something You Can Feel||4:31|
|5||One And Only One||4:27|
|6||Doin' That Thing For Me||4:05|
|8||In It To Win It||5:45|
|9||My Love's For Real||4:52|
|10||Take My Love||5:36|
|13||Chic Mystique (Reprise)||4:05|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Conductor [Strings] – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Sonny Emory, Sterling Campbell
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Keyboards – Richard Hilton
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Dave O'Donnell, Jon Goldberger
- Percussion – Gerardo Velez
- Producer – Bernard Edwards & Nile Rodgers
- Programmed By – Andreas Levin*, Richard Hilton
- Rap – Princesa*
- Saxophone [Alto, Tenor] – Stan Harrison
- Saxophone [Soprano, Tenor, Baritone] – Steve Elson
- Strings – Al Brown*, Elena Barere, Fred Zlotkin, Gerald Tarack, Julien Barber, Juliet Haffner, Marti Sweet, Matthew Raimondi, Max Ellen, Mitsue Takayama, Regis Iandiorio, Richard Locker, Richard Sortomme, Winterton Garvey
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Piccolo] – Mac Gollehon
- Vocals – Bernard Edwards, Brenda White King, Briz, Dennis Collins, Fonzi Thornton, Jenn Thomas, Michelle Cobbs, Nile Rodgers, Sylver Logan Sharp, Tawatha Agee*
Notes'SAMPLE' (in Japanese) stamped on inner ring of disc. 'NOT FOR SALE' sticker on rear artwork
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988014 745659
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988014745659
- Matrix / Runout: WPCP-4565 1
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Label Code: LC 00392
- Other (Spars): DDD
|7599-26394-1, WX 463||Chic||Chic-ism (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-1, WX 463||Europe||1992|
|WOU-6394||Chic||Chic-ism (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU-6394||US||2006|
|7599-26394-4, WX463C||Chic||Chic-ism (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-4, WX463C||Germany||1992|
|670.8235||Chic||Chic-ism (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||670.8235||Brazil||1992|
|7599-26394-2||Chic||Chic-ism (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26394-2||Europe||Unknown|