Vladimir Horowitz, Chopin - Chopin 4 mp3 flac
Vladimir Horowitz, Chopin – Chopin 4. Label: RCA Victrola – VH 018. Series: Vladimir Horowitz Collection – Volume 18. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono.
Vladimir Horowitz, Chopin – Chopin IV. Composed By – Frédéric Chopin. Design – Mather Associates. Liner Notes – Joan Chissell. Liner Notes – Uwe Kraemer. Photography By – Adrian Siegel. Piano – Vladimir Horowitz. Tracks A1, A2 & A4 recorded February 23, 1957 Track A3 recorded at Carnegie Hall, February 25, 1953 Track B1 recorded May 13, 1949 Track B2 from recitals, March 5 & April 23, 1951 Track B3 recorded January 15, 1957.
Chopin 4. Artist: Vladimir Horowitz. Composer:Frederic Chopin. 2010 classical music.
Album · 2011 · 34 Songs. By Frédéric Chopin & Frédéric Chopin - Vladimir Horowitz. 3. Nocturne in B Major, Op. 9 No. 4. Nocturne in F Major, Op. 15 No. 5. Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 6. Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No. 7.
Songs from Horowitz Plays Chopin, Vol. 2 by Vladimir Horowitz, Фредерик Шопен. Vladimir Horowitz, Фредерик Шопен.
52 · Vladimir Horowitz · Frédéric Chopin Vladimir Horowitz in Recital at the Metropolitan. Provided to YouTube by Sony Music Entertainment Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52 (Remastered) · Vladimir Horowitz · Frédéric Chopin Chopin: Piano Music. Vladimir Ashkenazy plays Chopin's Ballade No. 4 - LIVE!
|A1||Scherzo In B-flat Minor, Op.31|
|A2||Nocturne In B, Op.9 N°3|
|A3||Nocturne In E Minor, Op.72 (Posthumous)|
|A4||Nocturne In F, Op. 15 n°1|
|B1||Ballade N°3 In A-flat, Op. 47|
|B2||Mazurka In B-flat Minor, Op. 24 N°4|
|B3||Scherzo In C-sharp Minor, Op. 39|
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Art Direction – Pat Doyle
- Composed By – Frédéric Chopin
- Design – Mather Associates
- Liner Notes [English] – Joan Chissell
- Liner Notes [German] – Uwe Kraemer
- Liner Notes [Translation Chissell Notes In French] – Françoise Knaeps
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Adrian Siegel
- Piano – Vladimir Horowitz
NotesTracks A1, A2 & A4 recorded February 23, 1957
Track A3 recorded at Carnegie Hall, February 25, 1953
Track B1 recorded May 13, 1949
Track B2 from recitals, March 5 & April 23, 1951
Track B3 recorded January 15, 1957
© 1975 RCA LIMITED, RECORD DIVISION, RCA HOUSE, CURZON ST., LONDON W1
Sleeve printed by Shorewood Packaging Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched on Side A): VH 018-A-4E A1C 1W1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched on Side B): VH 018-B-BE A14
- Price Code (For UK, printed): CC
- Price Code (For France, on sticker): T
|VH 018||Vladimir Horowitz, Chopin*||Vladimir Horowitz, Chopin* - Chopin IV (LP, Album, Mono)||RCA Victrola||VH 018||Germany||1975|