Jenny Hoyston & William Whitmore - Hallways Of Always mp3 flac
- Album: Hallways Of Always
- MP3: 1145 mb | FLAC: 1920 mb
- Released: 2006
- Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 805
- Format: AIFF DMF MP4 MIDI MMF TTA AA
Watch now Jenny Hoyston, William Elliott Whitmore's video clip of album "Hallways Of Always".
Jenny Hoysten from the arty post-punk outfit Erase Errata and gothic Americana folk-bluesman William Whitmore might seem unlikely musical bedmates. However, this collaboration shows them to be surprisingly compatible. Maybe it should not be so unexpected, since they were once roommates. The music on Hallways of Always favors Whitmore's rustic sound, but the disc isn't without modern touches.
Album · 2006 · 6 Songs. Hallways of Always - EP Jenny Hoyston. Listen on Apple Music.
2004: Flaccid Trip, William E. Whitmore split (Scenester Credentials) – William Elliott Whitmore, "Somebody's Been Usin' That Thang", FT (The Shadow Government), "Clique Track". 2006: Hallways of Always EP (Southern Records) – with Jenny Hoyston of Erase Errata. 2010: Murder by Death & William Elliott Whitmore split (Tent Show Records) – Murder by Death, "One Man's Shame", William Elliott Whitmore "Dynamite Mine". 2011: William Elliott Whitmore, . William Elliott Whitmore releasing covers album (hear his Magnetic Fields cover)". Sundermann, Eric (9 April 2014).
Album by. William Elliott Whitmore. Hallways of Always2006.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. Hymns For The Hopeless 2003.
Jenny Hoyston & William Elliot Whitmore. Jenny Hoyston & William Elliot Whitmore Black Iowa Dirt.
|1||Feast Of A Thousand Beasts|
|2||You’re Already Gone|
|3||Black Iowa Dirt|
|4||We Miss You|
|6||Hallways Of Always|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Southern Records
- Copyright (c) – Southern Records
- Recorded At – Flat Black Studios
- Mixed At – Flat Black Studios
- Manufactured By – Disque Americ
- Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Synthesizer [Analog] – William Whitmore*
- Drums – Adam Harlin
- Keyboards – Brendan Spengler
- Mastered By – J.J. Golden*
- Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By – Luke Tweedy
- Saw [Singing Saw] – Wade Hansen
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Jenny Hoyston
NotesRecorded and mixed at Flat Black Studios in Iowa. Mastered in California.
Made in USA
Re-recorded with two additional tracks and released on a limited LP in 2010.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 718752813624
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 3MNQ1<7225>281362
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 810H