David Matthews Orchestra - Delta Lady mp3 flac
Complete your David Matthews Orchestra collection.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label GNP Crescendo (catalog number GNPS 2153). This album was released in 1982 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Acoustic Guitar.
Album by David Matthews Orchestra. If by David Matthews Orchestra feat.
David Matthews Orchestra слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 02:59. Princess Leia's Theme. Прослушать Скачать 04:52. Alfreda Hodgson, Thames Chamber Orchestra, Sir David Willcocks. Aria: "Grief for sin". Прослушать Скачать 01:19. Recit: "O Gracious God". Прослушать Скачать 01:05. Neil Jenkins, Thames Chamber Orchestra, Sir David Willcocks. Recitative: "He holds His peace". Прослушать Скачать 07:45. Alfreda Hodgson, Thames Chamber Orchestra, Sir David Willcocks
DAVID MATTHEWS - Delta Lady. Filed under Jazz Related Pop/Art Song/Folk By DAVID MATTHEWS. No release results found : showing artist results instead. DAVID MATTHEWS ORCHESTRA - Delta Lady SEALED VINYL.
Delta Lady has been added to your Cart.
David Matthews - Delta Lady JazzJazz. Release source: CD. Year: 1983. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
View all records by David Matthews Orchestra for sale on CDandLP in LP, CD, 12inch, 7inch format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. David matthews orchestra.
- Copyright (c) – GNP Crescendo Record Co., Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GNP Crescendo Record Co., Inc.
- Manufactured By – Electric Bird
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Acoustic Guitar – Earl Klugh
- Arranged By, Electric Piano – David Matthews*
- Bass, Electric Bass – Gordon Johnson
- Contractor [Musicians] – Emile Charlap
- Design – Hiroshi Sudoh
- Drums – Jimmy Madison
- Electric Guitar – Paul Metsky*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Joel Cohn
- Engineer [Mastering] – Shogo Sakamaki
- Executive-Producer – Shigeyuki Kawashima
- Flute, Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone – David Tofani*
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – George Young
- French Horn – Fred Griffin
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Akira Aimi
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Kosei Tamura
- Producer – David Mathews*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – David Palmer
- Trombone – Sam Burtis
- Trumpet – Burt Collins, Joe Sheppley*
Notes(C) (P) 1982 GNP/Crescendo Record Co., Inc
An original Electric Bird Production
Recorded at Electric Lady Studio, New York, on June 24 to 26, 1980
Category on front cover, spine and rear cover GNPS-2123
Category on Center Label GNPS 2123
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side one): GNPS-2153 - A kdec JG
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side two): GNPS-2153 - B kdec JG
|K28P-6028||David Matthews Orchestra||Delta Lady (LP, Album)||Electric Bird||K28P-6028||Japan||1980|
|260 18 003||David Matthews Orchestra Featuring Earl Klugh||David Matthews Orchestra Featuring Earl Klugh - Delta Lady (LP, Album, RE)||Vogue, GNP Crescendo||260 18 003||Germany||1983|
|K28P-6028||David Matthews Orchestra||Delta Lady (LP, Album)||Electric Bird||K28P-6028||Germany||1980|
|N 5014||David Matthews Orchestra Featuring Earl Klugh||David Matthews Orchestra Featuring Earl Klugh - Delta Lady (LP, Album)||PRT||N 5014||UK||1982|
|228E 6014||David Matthews Orchestra||Delta Lady (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, 24K)||King Records||228E 6014||Japan||1989|