The Name - Runaway mp3 flac
The Runaway is the third album from London indie-rock band The Magic Numbers. The Stodart and Gannon siblings reveal a rather upbeat side on this offering, compared to their 2006 release Those the Brokes. The album features string arrangements by Robert Kirby (Nick Drake, Elvis Costello), who died in 2009, with The Runaway ultimately proving to be his final piece of work. All songs written by Romeo Stodart and Michele Stodart, except where noted. The Pulse" (R. Stodart). Hurt So Good" (R.
Album Name The Runaway. Data de lançamento 07 Junho 2010. Labels Heavenly Recordings. Estilo de MúsicaIndie Rock. Membros têm este álbum0.
Marketed and Distributed by Polydor Ltd. Made In West Germany by PDO for Polygram. The Name (UK) Lt. PolyGram Music Publ. Ltd. Marketed and Distributed by Polydor Limited (UK) ℗ 1989 China Records Limited. 1st cat appears on back sleeve and labels.
Band Name Battalion (USA-2). Labels Moonlight Records Arkeyn Steel Records.
The Runaway is the third album from London indie-rock band The Magic Numbers.
The Stodart and Gannon siblings reveal a rather upbeat side on this offering, compared to their 2006 release Those the Brokes . The Runaway (album) history. The Runaway (album) encyclopedia. The Runaway (album) facts. Studio album by The Magic Numbers. 7 June 2010 ( 2010-06-07 ).
1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places. 3. Konk (recording studio) – Konk is the name of a recording studio and record label, established and managed by members of British rock group the Kinks. In 1971, the Kinks left Pye Records for a stint with RCA.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – John WettonRecorded By [Additional Recording], Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Polydor GmbH
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Bass – Steve Lamb
- Drums – Brian Gatens
- Guitar – Steve Crittall
- Keyboards – Steve Bull
- Performer [The Band Live...] – Brian Gatens, Mark Strobel, Steve Bull , Steve Crittall, Steve Lamb
- Photography By [Cover Photograph By] – Dylan Martinez
- Technician [Sound By] – Teo Miller (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Vocals – Mark Strobel
NotesTracks 2 to 4 Recorded Live in Hamburg.
Runaway is taken from the forthcoming album Promise LP·MC·CD
℗ 1989 China Records Ltd.
© 1989 China Records Ltd.
Original sound recording made by China Records Ltd. and licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK).
Marketed and Distributed by Polydor Ltd.
POLYDOR GmbH · Glockengießerwall 3 · 2000 Hamburg 1
Printed in West Germany
China Records [logo]
℗ 1989 China Records Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42288 99292 9
- Label Code: LC 1896
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout: 889 929-2 01 / MADE IN GERMANY BY PDO
|889 928-7, CHINA 19||The Name||Runaway (7", Single)||China Records, China Records||889 928-7, CHINA 19||Germany||1989|
|889 929-1, CHINX 19||The Name||Runaway (12", Single)||China Records, China Records||889 929-1, CHINX 19||UK & Europe||1989|