Nasum - Inhale / Exhale mp3 flac
Inhale/Exhale is the first album by the Swedish grindcore band Nasum. It was released on May 26, 1998, by Relapse Records. The album cover is a picture of a Miyake-jima wedding. The inhabitants must use gas masks because there are high levels of sulfur in the air, due to volcanic activity at Izu Islands. Mieszko Talarczyk - guitars, bass guitar, screaming vocals. Anders Jakobson - drums, death growls. Robert Ahlborg - photography, artwork. Adam Peterson - artwork.
Released May 26, 1998. Inhale/Exhale Tracklist . Inhale/Exhale Q&A.
Nasum – Inhale, Exhale. Label: Relapse Records – RR 6984-2. Country: UK. Released: 26 May 1998. Artwork – Adam Peterson. Drums, Vocals, Mixed By, Layout, Typography – Anders Jakobson. Engineer, Recorded By – Mathias Färm. Executive-Producer – William J. Yurkiewicz Jr., Matthew F. Jacobson. Mastered By – Bill Yurkiewicz, Dave Shirk.
Inhale/Exhale’ seems like an ironic title to me. It’s as if Nasum are saying, ‘breath and you’ll miss it’. Which is in fact quite true. Most of the songs, as I’ll keep stressing, are short. There isn’t an awful lot of time to grasp the content of the lyrics as the vocalist screams them out just as fast as each tune is spun out. From one track to another, all in quick succession. Instead of blast-beats through the whole album, Nasum utilize some groove parts but they don't ABUSE them. Nasum show a grindcore band can have groovy parts and still have a grind sound. The guitars on this album are awesome. I don't think any other band can have a sound like the guitars on this album. The guitars have a very raspy yet strong as a hurricane sound. The vocals range from traditional yelling, somewhat punk sounding yells at times too and then there are loud as fuck yells that mix with screaming.
Inhale/Exhale' is the debut studio album by Grindcore band Nasum. Previously I was hesitant to check out Grindcore, I found some of the album Covers and band names kind of disgusting. While I know it isn't fair to judge a band by their album Covers or band name, I have to say ugly album art or a disgusting name isn't going to help people give your music a listen. I decided to give Grindcore a chance with a band that had a really cool album Cover for their debut, Nasum. This is fast, and I mean fast
Inhale/Exhale by Nasum, released 26 May 1998 1. This I. .Alex Robotiņš Best record by Nasum. Track Name: Too Naked To Distort. Release me from this anger Release me from this pain Give me time to think This is too hard to explain.
With 38 cuts in as many minutes, Inhale/Exhale is absolutely relentless - Nasum builds on the influence of their Swedish hardcore and death metal predecessors to create a grindcore aesthetic which won't win any new fans to the genre but will delight the converted.
|A2||The Masked Face|
|A4||Time To Act!|
|A5||Disdain And Contempt|
|A6||I See Lies|
|A7||Inhale / Exhale|
|A8||Too Naked To Distort|
|A9||There's No Escape|
|A10||The Rest Is Over|
|A16||Feed Them, Kill Them, Skin Them|
|A17||When Science Fails|
|A19||The World That You Made|
|A20||The System Has Failed Again|
|B21||For What Cause?|
|B24||Shaping The End|
|B25||The New Firing-Squad|
|B26||No Sign Of Improvement|
|B28||I'm Not Silent|
|B29||The Breathing Furnace|
|B30||Information Is Free|
|B32||A Request For Guidance|
|B35||It's Never Too Late|
|B36||Du Är Bevakad|
|B38||Can De Lach|
- Published By – Relapse Release Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundlab Studios, Örebro
- Edited At – The Sanctuary
- Mastered At – The Sanctuary
- Mastered At – Sonorous Mastering, Inc.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 120475E
- Artwork – Adam Peterson, Robert Ahlborg
- Design [Nasum Logo] – Anders Jakobson
- Drums, Vocals [Low] – Anders Jakobson
- Edited By, Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Dan Swanö, Mieszko Talarczyk
- Engineer – Mathias Färm, Mieszko Talarczyk
- Executive-Producer – William J. Yurkiewicz Jr.*, Matthew F. Jacobson
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Mieszko A. Talarczyk*
- Layout – Anders Jakobson, Karl Jakobson
- Layout [Additional] – Adam Peterson
- Liner Notes – Anders Jakobson
- Mastered By – Bill Yurkiewicz, Dave Shirk
- Mixed By – Anders Jakobson, Mieszko Talarczyk
- Music By, Lyrics By – A. Jakobson* (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to A7, A10, A11, A13, A15, A17, A19, B25, B27 to B33, B35, B37, B38), M. Talarczyk* (tracks: A3, A4, A8, A9, A12, A14, A16, A18, A20 to B24, B26, B34, B36)
- Photography By – Robert Ahlborg
- Recorded By – Mathias Färm, Nasum, Per Lindberg
NotesLimited to 100 copies housed in a gatefold jacket. Not available to the public, no download code.
Inhale/Exhale was developed at Soundlab Studios, Ôrebro - Sweden December 1997 - January 1998.
Edited and pre-mastered at midnight at The Sanctuary, Ôrebro Sweden.
Mastered February 1998 at Sonorous Mastering, Inc. in Tempe, AZ.
Tracks listed sequentially on back cover.
℗&© 1998, 2014 Relapse Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 81676 69841 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 781676698417
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 120475E1/B RELAPSE RECORDS RR 6984-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 120475E2/A RELAPSE RECORDS RR 6984-1 B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|RR 6984-2||Nasum||Inhale / Exhale (CD, Album)||Relapse Records||RR 6984-2||US||1998|
|DISTLP53||Nasum||Inhale / Exhale (LP + 7", EP)||Distortion Records||DISTLP53||Sweden||1999|
|DISTLP53||Nasum||Inhale / Exhale (LP, Album, Yel + 7", EP)||Distortion Records||DISTLP53||Sweden||1999|
|none||Nasum||Inhale / Exhale (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records||none||Ukraine||1999|
|MYST CD 246||Nasum||Inhale / Exhale (CD, Album)||Mystic Empire, Mazzar Records||MYST CD 246||Russia||2007|