Alvin Lucier - Ever Present mp3 flac
- Album: Ever Present
- MP3: 1961 mb | FLAC: 1240 mb
- Released: 2007
- Style: Abstract, Drone, Contemporary, Experimental
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 240
- Format: VOX DXD MIDI VQF APE AA AHX
Ever Present Orchestra Perform the works of Alvin Lucier. Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
Ever Present" was composed in 2002. Recorded 27 February 2004, Hans-Rosbaud-Studio Baden-Baden by the SWR, Germany. All but track 4 are first recordings. The booklet contains notes on all pieces in English, German and French by Alvin Lucier. Matrix, Runout: MOD-CD-178 + + G457001. Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48. Mould SID Code: IFPI 1004.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Mode (catalog number mode 178). This album was released in 2007 year. US. Format of the release is. CD, Album. The album included the following session artists: Art Direction. Composed By. Alvin Lucier. Mastered By. Tom Hamilton (3).
Feb 11. Studio des Ensemble Musikfabrik. Mar 21. Big Ears Festival.
The minimalism of Alvin Lucier represented by the pieces on this album is far purer than the "minimalism" of Philip Glass and Steve Reich, who correctly reject that label. Lucier is closer to a variety of minimalism exemplified by the visual artists to whose work the term was originally applied, artists whose paintings, prints, and sculptures contain so few variables that they require extremely close inspection to detect the most subtle differences in color, texture, or pattern. Ever Present, for flute, piano, and alto saxophone, is the most eventful piece on the album, but the work's nearly undifferentiated volume level; the use of only long, sustained tones; and the extremely slow rate of change qualify it as genuine minimalism. Lucier has long been a pioneer of the American avant-garde, unwavering in the face of changing fashions.
1. Alvin Lucier - Piper. 2. Alvin Lucier - Fan. 3. Alvin Lucier - 947. 4. Alvin Lucier - Silver Streetcar for the Orchestra. 5. Alvin Lucier - Ever Present.
Ever Present Orchester mit Alvin Lucier, London. 2019, 14:00 Tagung, Konferenz, Symposium. Ever Present Orchester mit Alvin Lucier, London. 2019, 12:00 Festival. Ever Present Orchester spielt am Big Ears Festival, Knoxville, USA. Ever Present Orchester, Los Angeles. Festival Box. Alvin Lucier – Festival Box. Close.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bagpipes – Matt Welch*Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Michael Arafeh*
Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Tom Hamilton Koto – Kayoko Nakagawa, Miki Maruta*, Ryuko Mizutani, Yoko Nishi
Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Tom Hamilton Flute – Jacqueline Martelle
|4||Silver Streetcar For The Orchestra
Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Nicolas CollinsTriangle – Brian Johnson
Alto Saxophone – Sascha ArmbrusterEngineer – Norbert KlövekornExecutive-Producer – Armin KöhlerFlute – Erik DrescherPerformer [Credited As] – Drescher-Okabe-Armbruster TrioPiano – Akiko OkabeProducer – Siegbert Ernst
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mode
- Copyright (c) – Mode
- Published By – Material Press
- Recorded At – Systems Two
- Recorded At – Crowell Concert Hall, Wesleyan University
- Recorded At – Hans Rosbaud-Studio
- Art Direction – Brian Brandt
- Composed By – Alvin Lucier
- Executive-Producer – Brian Brandt
- Illustration [Line Drawing Of Ever Present] – Alvin Lucier
- Liner Notes – Alvin Lucier
- Liner Notes [Translated By, French] – Martine Jore
- Liner Notes [Translated By, German] – Sabine Feisst*
- Mastered By – Tom Hamilton
- Photography By [Photo Of Lucier] – Amanda Lucier
- Producer – Alvin Lucier, Tom Hamilton
Notes"Piper" was composed in 2000. Recorded 22 November, 2000, Crowell Concert Hall, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT.
"Fan" was composed in 2003. Recorded 8 February, 2005, Systems Two, Brooklyn, NY.
"947" was composed in 2001. Recorded 29 April, 2002, Systems Two, Brooklyn, NY.
"Silver Streetcar For The Orchestra" was composed in 1988. Recorded 12 June 1991, Crowell Concert Hall, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT.
"Ever Present" was composed in 2002. Recorded 27 February 2004, Hans-Rosbaud-Studio Baden-Baden by the SWR, Germany.
All but track 4 are first recordings.
The booklet contains notes on all pieces in English, German and French by Alvin Lucier.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 64593 01782 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 764593017820
- Matrix / Runout: MOD-CD-178 + + G457001
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1004
- Rights Society: BMI