Morcheeba - Big Calm mp3 flac
- Album: Big Calm
- MP3: 1936 mb | FLAC: 1186 mb
- Released: 1998
- Style: Trip Hop, Soft Rock, Downtempo
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 791
- Format: RA WMA ASF MP4 DTS AIFF ADX
Big Calm France eleven for most mysterious and loom-sounding songs where it seems that Morcheeba the trip-hop stamp have shaken off somewhat. The beautiful but thin voice of singer Skye Edwards is still the most distinguishing feature of Morcheeba. This voice comes into its own in songs like the beautiful opener The Sea, Part Of The process, the fragile Over And Over and the sweeteners sounding and guided by many strings, Fear And Love. In this album, Morcheeba ventures into other genres of music, including jazz, reggae, rock and pop, far more than in their debut Who Can You Trust? and is therefore more versatile. It can easily be enjoyed whether you are relaxing, driving, eating, running, etc. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
Big Calm is the second studio album by English electronic music group Morcheeba. It was released in March 1998 by Indochina Records and Sire Records. The album reached the top 20 of the UK Albums Chart, while the single "Part of the Process" charted in the top 40 of the UK Singles Chart in August of the same year.
Опубликовано: 5 years ago. Morcheeba - Big Calm (Full Album). Track list: 1 The Sea 0:00 2 Shoulder Holster 5:49 3 Part Of The Process 9:53 4 Blindfold 14:17 5 Let Me See 18:57 6 Bullet Proof 23:19 7 Over & Over 27:32 8 Friction Featuring - Spikey T 29:52 9 Diggin' A Watery Grave 34:09 10 Fear & Love 35:43 11 Big Calm 40:47. this is the album of the summer of my life. 1 day ago. lovely record!
Trapped in the skies what am I to do? Brothers from another planet. Ya know the truth Papa was a Rolling Stone Nigga Never brouh Things I used to do with her I now do alone Never blizzard Freako, now leaning on towers I roam You fell with watching Makes these pigs think my styles be drones, hah! Fuck that bullshit Rather walk alone Nigga standing on the verge of, you know the song. Super rocking, Nosaj the Great And morcheeba, how much more can you take? It's a It's morcheeba
Consequently, Big Calm is a stylistic tour de force, evidence that Morcheeba have turned into a mature, sophisticated group with impeccable taste. Occasionally, the album can sound a little distant, as if the fusions and productions were more important than the actual songs, but the trio is so musically adept, and Skye Edwards' voice is so enchanting, that Big Calm become irresistible in its own way.
Big Calm (1998) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Big Calm (1998).
I like the name of album "Big Calm". We are need always, continue this state of mind. Billy the kid MADMAX27. the 3rd best trip hop band after massive attack and portishead for me, well tricky is almost in the same level but for me he has some very good songs and some wich I dont like that much so in general morcheeba has great songs all over the LP. Slavisa Petrovic. THIS MUSIC IS for me simple.
Album · 1998 · 11 Songs. In the hands of Tricky, Portishead and Massive Attack, trip-hop earned a reputation for being dark, even claustrophobic. On their second album, though, Morcheeba preserved the style's sedate tempos and sultry atmospheres while opening up a world of warmth and colour. Hip-hop beats and turntable scratches are fleshed out with acoustic guitars, country blues, a splash of reggae and even sitar, while singer Skye Edwards holds the spotlight with her hushed, soulful delivery. As the cover art underscores, it's best heard in a horizontal position.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Scratches – DJ First Rate*
|A3||Part Of The Process
Backing Vocals – Graham Kyle*
Drums – Martin Carling
|A5||Let Me See
Flute – Jimmy Hastings
Scratches – DJ First Rate*
|B2||Over And Over
Backing Vocals – Graham Kyle*Violin – Laura Melhuish, Steve Bently-Klein*
Featuring – Spikey TTrombone – Chris Hetter*Trumpet – David Hake
|B4||Diggin' A Watery Grave||1:34|
|B5||Fear And Love
Drums – Martin CarlingScratches [Additional] – DJ SwampTrumpet – Steve Bently-Klein*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Arranged By [Strings] – Steve Bently-Klein* (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B5)
- Art Direction, Design – Giraffe
- Bass – Leigh Gordon (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B5)
- Cello – Emma Pritchard (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Richard Bridge (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B5)
- French Horn – Dave Lee (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B5)
- Guitar [Guitars], Sitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Clavinet, Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer Piano], Drums, Synth [Ems Synthi, MKS 80], Bass, Other [No Factory Presets] – Ross Godfrey
- Keyboards – Dominic Pipkin (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Miles Showell
- Photography By [Morcheeba In N.Y.C. Image] – Paul Massey
- Producer – Morcheeba, Pete Norris
- Programmed By [Programming], Scratches [Scratching], Drums [Live], Other [Navigation], Lyrics By – Paul Godfrey
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming], Other [Sound Surgery, Dropping Science] – Pete Norris
- Scratches – DJ First Rate* (tracks: A2, B1)
- Viola – Micheal Posner* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Steve Wright* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Timothy Grant* (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B5)
- Violin – Arkest Zeptepi (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Clive Hughes (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Dai Emanuel* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), E.R. Singleton* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Howard Ball (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Iain McLeod (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Peter Oxer (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Violin [Lead] – Steve Bently-Klein* (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Vocals, Other [Reproduction] – Skye Edwards
- Written-By – P. Godfrey*, R. Godfrey*, S. Edwards*
NotesⓅ 1998 China Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2015 China Records Ltd., A Warner Music Group Company.
Made in the E.U.
Jason Furlow "Nosaj The Great" appears on track 11 courtesy of Gee Street / V2 Records. Thanks to Lynda Furlow at LF Management. "Bullet Proof" contains a sample of "Straight Out The Jungle" performed by The Jungle Brothers courtesy of Warlock Records Inc.
All tracks published by Chrysalis Music except track 11 (Chrysalis Music / Cougar Kid Music (ASCAP)).
Issued in a 180 gram vinyl.
Included are a printed inner sleeve & a download card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 825646 134878
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts A Side): 12639 1A 0825646134878
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts B Side): 12639 1B 0825646134878 Miles. Abbey Road
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 01896
|ZEN017CD||Morcheeba||Big Calm (CD, Album)||Indochina||ZEN017CD||UK||1998|
|ZEN017CD, 097, 97||Morcheeba||Big Calm (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Indochina , Indochina , Indochina||ZEN017CD, 097, 97||1998|
|CD 31020||Morcheeba||Big Calm (CD, Album)||Indochina||CD 31020||Canada||1998|
|3984-22244-4||Morcheeba||Big Calm (Cass, Album)||Indochina||3984-22244-4||Europe||1998|
|3984222442||Morcheeba||Big Calm (CD, Album)||Indochina||3984222442||Australia||1998|