Opeth - Sorceress mp3 flac
Sorceress is the twelfth studio album by the Swedish progressive rock band Opeth. The album was released on 30 September 2016 via record label Nuclear Blast and the band's own imprint Moderbolaget. The album was produced and mixed by Tom Dalgety and recorded at Rockfield Studios in Wales. Following the album's release, the band embarked on a world tour with bands the Sword, Sahg, and Myrkur as supporting acts.
OPETH’s new album, Sorceress, their first for Nuclear Blast via the band’s imprint labelModerbolaget Records, is proof chief architect Mikael Åkerfeldt has a near-endless well of greatness inside
Woke up from 2 texts coming in at the same time.
I am a sinner and I worship evil Blood is thinner but you will never know Can you confess that you thrive in chaos? You're a sorceress and your eye is on the lost. But you're dying It's in your eyes. You're a charlatan, you get everything you wish You're a harlot, carry poison in your kiss Beg forgiveness with a dagger in your hand Sow your death seed and reap the dying lands.
With the release of Sorceress, Opeth brings forth their third effort of a full-out prog rock album. They have become well known for their unique change and always-evolving style. With the absence of growled vocals since the Watershed album in 2008, many fans have simply become uninterested in their newer releases.
Sorceress is the twelfth studio album by the Swedish band Opeth. The album was recorded at Rockfield Studios in Wales. Following the album's release, the band embarked on a world tour with American band The Sword as support. The album was streamed via SoundCloud on 29 September.
In keeping with Opeth’s most recent output, Sorceress continues the band's exploration of new ideas and avenues within the prog/jazz sphere they’ve orbited ever since 2011’s Heritage.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||The Wilde Flowers|
|A4||Will O The Wisp|
|B3||The Seventh Sojourn|
|C2||A Fleeting Glance|
|C4||Persephone (Slight Return)
Voice [Spoken Word] – Pascale Marie Vickery
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moderbolaget Records
- Copyright (c) – Moderbolaget Records
- Licensed To – Nuclear Blast Entertainment
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Junkmail Studios
- Recorded At – Psalm Studio, Bath
- Engineered At – Rockfield Studios
- Engineered At – Psalm Studio, Bath
- Mixed At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Psalm Studio, Bath
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Published By – Kobalt Music Services Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By [Strings] – Wil Malone
- Artwork [Sorceress] – Lindsay Cochrane
- Bass Guitar – Martin Mendez
- Booking [North America] – Tim Borror
- Booking [World Except North America] – Tobbe Lorentz
- Co-producer – Tom Dalgety
- Creative Director [Approval By] – Moderbolaget Records
- Design [Inspired By Various Nightmares] – Travis Smith
- Drums, Percussion – Martin Axenrot
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Fredrik Åkesson
- Engineer [Strings] – Robbie Nelson
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tom Dalgety
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Lyrics By – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Management [Worldwide, Assisted By] – Jasper Schuurmans
- Management [Worldwide] – Andy Farrow
- Mastered By – John Davis
- Organ [Hammond C3], Mellotron, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes 88], Harpsichord, Grand Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Joakim Svalberg
- Producer – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Typography [Text & Calligraphy] – Nina Johansson
- Written-By – Fredrik Åkesson (tracks: C1), Mikael Åkerfeldt
Notes180 gram vinyl. Comes in a gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves containing artwork, lyrics, and credits.
D1 and D2 are bonus tracks.
NE 3822 from back cover and labels, 3822 from spine.
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Monmouthshire, Wales during 12 days of May, 2016.
Strings recorded at RAK Studios, London.
Additional recordings done at Junkmail Studios, Stockholm, Sweden and at Psalms Studios, Bath, UK.
Engineered and mixed at Rockfield & Psalm Studios.
Published by Kobalt Music Services Ltd, except "Strange Brew"; published by Kobalt Music Services Ltd / Copyright Control.
Worldwide management for Northern Music Co.
North American bookings for United Talent Agency.
World except North America bookings for United Talent Agency.
Barcode appearing on sticker on shrinkwrap.
℗+© 2016 Moderbolaget Records. Issued under exclusive license to Nuclear Blast Entertainment
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 27361 38221 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 727361382216
|NE 3822-2, 27361 38222||Opeth||Sorceress (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Moderbolaget Records, Moderbolaget Records||NE 3822-2, 27361 38222||Europe||2016|
|NE 3822-1, 27361 38221||Opeth||Sorceress (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Moderbolaget Records, Moderbolaget Records||NE 3822-1, 27361 38221||Germany||2016|
|NE 3822-0, 3822-0||Opeth||Sorceress (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Moderbolaget Records, Moderbolaget Records||NE 3822-0, 3822-0||US||2016|
|NE 3822-1, 27361 38221, NE 3839-4||Opeth||Sorceress (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Nuclear Blast Entertainment, Moderbolaget Records, Moderbolaget Records, Moderbolaget Records||NE 3822-1, 27361 38221, NE 3839-4||Germany||2016|
|NE 4599-1||Opeth||Sorceress (4x10", Album, Ltd, Gre)||Nuclear Blast Entertainment||NE 4599-1||Germany||2018|