The Fujimoris - Volumen 1 mp3 flac
- Album: Volumen 1
- MP3: 1969 mb | FLAC: 1604 mb
- Released: 2011
- Style: Surf, Alternative Rock
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 444
- Format: MIDI MOD AAC MMF WMA XM APE
Other: Union de Musicos Independientes. Matrix, Runout: MTD 10033 MASTERDISC VOLUMEN 1 INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA. Mould SID Code: IFPI A801.
Sota Fujimori (born November 10th, 1976) is a BEMANI artist who's been with KONAMI since 1998, getting his start on the PlayStation game Gungage. He made his BEMANI debut in the 2001 PlayStation 5thMIX CS. Originally a exclusive composer, working as a sound producer/director of several PlayStation 2 titles, since beatmania IIDX 10th style Sota's been one of the biggest names in beatmania IIDX games
Got it. + add. album.
Complete your Sota Fujimori collection. Kind Lady (2008 Extended Mix). I Need You (Nu Platinum Mix). Saturday Night Love (Phunk Disco Mix). Together 4 Ever (Album Mix). Look To The Sky (Cyber True Color Extended). Back Into The Light (Feelings Won't Fade Vocal Mix). Star Gate Heaven (Album New Mix). The Hope Of Tomorrow (Extended Mix). Cyber Force (Extended Mix).
Album by. The Fujimoris.
The fujimoris's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Volume 1 is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band CKY. Recorded at The Ground Hog Studios in Holland, Pennsylvania, it was produced, engineered and mixed by guitarist Chad I Ginsburg, and originally released on February 27, 1999 by Distant Recordings and Teil Martin International. Since its initial release under the title Camp Kill Yourself, the album has been reissued a number of times by various record labels with different titles and album covers.
- Recorded At – Estudios MAD
- Mastered At – Estudios El Pie
- Copyright (c) – The Fujimoris
- Pressed By – Masterdisc – MTD 10033
- Bass Guitar – Leando Sánchez
- Composed By, Producer – The Fujimoris
- Drums – Martín Sanz
- Electric Guitar, Illustration, Design – Juan Manuel Torres
- Keyboards – Agustín Casola
- Mastered By – Eugenio Torres
- Musical Assistance – Santiago Abollo
- Photography By – Facundo Quiroga
- Producer, Recorded By – Marcelo D'Addona
NotesRecorded and mixed at Estudios MAD in August
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SADAIC/BIEM/AADI-CAPIF
- Other: Union de Musicos Independientes
- Matrix / Runout: MTD 10033 MASTERDISC VOLUMEN 1 INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A801