The Old Man & The Sea - The Old Man & The Sea mp3 flac
The Old Man & The Sea. The Old Man & The Sea (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE). Shadoks Music, Sonet. Monster prog from Denmark. Only 500 was pressed on Sonet label, 1972. Killer album in amazing cover.
Variations: Viewing All The Old Man & The Sea. Den Gamle Mand Og Havet, Old Man & The Sea, The Old Man And The Se. .
All of the songs on the album has been awarded an icon image of this tale on the booklet of the CD. Thge songs are definitely hard rock with a predominent guitar but KB are also quite present. We are also gratified of a few flute interventions.
Complete your The Old Man And The Sea collection. Notes: Release of previously unreleased recordings originally planned for their never released second album. Setting Back The Time. Elvira (The Night Rider).
He got the sport news from the old newspaper which were brought to him by the Boy. Manolin loves Santiago because he thought him how to fish. He loved him for many different reasons and one of them was that Santiago treated him as a grown up. The boy was careful about not hurting Santiago’s feelings. He would bring him some food from the hotel but always tried to keep his pride because Santiago was still a man who looked after his fisherman lifestyle even though he had almost nothing. The boy stayed with him even though his parents forbid him to do that
The old man was thin and gaunt with deep wrinkles in the back of his neck. The brown blotches of the benevolent skin cancer the sun brings from its reflection on the tropic sea were on his cheeks. The blotches ran well down the sides of his face and his hands had the deep-creased scars from handling heavy fish on the cords. But none of these scars were fresh. They were as old as erosions in a fishless desert. Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated
Album The Cosmic Microwave Background. 1. 2. The Old Man And The Sea Lyrics. If there was a time to say "I love you," I guess it'd be now And sailing away I didn't wait But you knew it somehow. The ocean is calm, the silence is broken But I Just need my mind And a bit of fishing To tell me, "What could I want more?" Goodbye, good luck and good luck And I'll see you again Oh, we'll be happier then. Hold on, when things get rough Ah, I hope I'm done
Tracklist Hide Credits
Acoustic Guitar – Benny StanleyLead Vocals, Percussion – Ole WedelVocals – Knud LindhardWritten-By – Stanley*, Lundvig*, Hansen*
Acoustic Guitar – Benny StanleyLead Vocals – Knud LindhardPiano – Tommy HansenVocals – Ole Wedel, Tommy HansenWritten-By – Lindhard*
Lead Vocals, Percussion – Ole WedelPiano – Tommy HansenVocals – Knud LindhardWritten-By – Lindhard*
Written-By – Hansen*
|B2||The Monk Song Part 1
Acoustic Guitar – Benny StanleyFlute – Poul Åge HerslandLead Vocals, Percussion – Ole WedelVocals – Knud LindhardWritten-By – Hansen*
|B3||The Monk Song Part 2
Lead Vocals – Ole WedelVocals – Knud Lindhard, Tommy HansenWritten-By – Hansen*
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Leslie Guitar] – Benny StanleyFlute – Poul Åge HerslandLead Vocals – Knud LindhardPercussion – Ole WedelPiano – Tommy HansenVocals – Ole Wedel, Tommy HansenWritten-By – Lindhard*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonet / Dansk Grammofon A/S
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music A/S
- Recorded At – Ivar Rosenberg Lydteknik
- Recorded At – Klosterkirken, Horsens
- Published By – Sonet / Dansk Musik
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BG23446
- Artwork – Ole Christensen
- Artwork [Touch Up] – Claus Retpen, Thomas Løj Christensen
- Bass – Knud Lindhard (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4)
- Coordinator [Reissue] – Thomas Trolle Hemdorff*
- Drums – John Lundvig (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4)
- Engineer – Freddy Hansson
- Guitar – Benny Stanley (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – MK
- Organ – Tommy Hansen (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Producer – Freddy Hansson, The Old Man And The Sea*
- Remastered By – Jørgen Bo Behrensdorff
NotesPurple translucent vinyl issued in a gatefold cover.
Front cover reads The Old Man & The Sea. Spine and center labels read The Old Man And The Sea.
- SLPS 1539 (the original Sonet catalog number) on center labels and upper right back cover
- UNI 477 797 6 small print lower right back cover
- 0602547779762 on spine
Recorded at: Ivar Rosenberg Sound Technic Copenhagen.
Track B1 recorded at Klosterkirken, Horsens.
All songs © 1972 - Sonet / Dansk Musik
℗ 1972 Sonet Dansk Grammofon © Universal Music (Denmark) A/S. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602547779762
- Barcode (Text): 6 02547 77976 2
- Rights Society: NCB
- Label Code: LC01846
- Other (A-side center label): 1539 A/S
- Other (B-side center label): 1539 B/S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etched): 4777976 BG23446-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, etched): 4777976 BG23446-01 B1 MK
|SLPS 1539||The Old Man & The Sea||The Old Man & The Sea (LP, Album)||Sonet||SLPS 1539||Denmark||1972|
|ZN-002||The Old Man & The Sea||The Old Man & The Sea (LP, Album, RE)||Zen||ZN-002||Denmark||1997|
|WH 96002||The Old Man & The Sea||The Old Man & The Sea (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Walhalla||WH 96002||1996|
|153||The Old Man & The Sea||The Old Man & The Sea (CD, Album, RE)||Shadoks Music||153||Germany||2013|
|1001||The Old Man & The Sea||The Old Man & The Sea (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Dunk Music||1001||Denmark||2003|