Pearl River - Pearl River mp3 flac
Redirected from Pearl River (album)). Pearl River was an American country music band composed of Jeff Stewart (lead vocals), Chuck Ethredge (lead guitar), Joe Morgan (bass guitar), Derek George (rhythm guitar, background vocals), Ken Fleming (drums), and Bryan Culpepper (keyboards, background vocals). Signed to Liberty Records in 1993, the band would record two albums: 1993's Find out What's Happening, followed by a self-titled album one year later.
Pearl River may refer to: Pearl River (China), river in the south of China. Pearl River Delta (PRD), area around the mouth of the Pearl River in Guangdong. Pearl River Delta Economic Zone, economic region in the PRD. Pearl River mega-city, proposed mega-city in the PRD. Pearl River (Mississippi–Louisiana), in the United States. Pearl River, an older name for Pearl Harbor in O'ahu, Hawaii. In the United States: Pearl River, Louisiana. Pearl River, Mississippi. Pearl River, New York.
Complete your Pearl River collection. Pearl River – Pearl River. Genre: Folk, World, & Country. Pearl River (CD, Album). C4 28397, C4 -7243-8 28397-4-3. Pearl River (Cass, Album).
Pearl River is the World’s Best-Selling Piano, with the world’s largest, state-of-the-art factory. Affordably-priced with features of expensive pianos. Recommended world-wide by teachers, performers and technicians. Internationally certified for quality and environmental standards. Pearl River has perfected the grand piano to deliver a range of fine instruments producing the ultimate in rich tone and responsive touch.
Trade all over the World. Pearl River Interantional Consulting. Ltd. Is an international consulting company with a focus on Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Trade Finance. We have offices in Hong Kong, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Creating a better supply chain for our customers. Our support team will handle your issues in all stages of the projects. Pearl River International Consulting Limited.
Pearl River Sound - Kiss My Smiling Face. Месяц релиза - любой - January February March April May June July August September October November December.
|A2||Don't Know Much About Love||3:39|
|A3||How Quick I Remember||3:21|
|A4||You've Always Got Me||2:51|
|B1||Heartbroke Every Day||3:03|
|B2||Good Way To Get Hurt||3:54|
|B3||Mr. Right Now||4:01|
|B4||Not After You||3:20|
- Acoustic Guitar [Additional Musician], Electric Guitar [Additional Musician] – Steve Gibson
- Backing Vocals – Billy Thomas, Bob Bailey, Harry Stinson, Kim Fleming, Steve Gibson, Suzy Wills
- Bass – Joe Morgan
- Bass [Additional Musician] – Michael Rhodes
- Drums – Steve Argo
- Drums [Additional Musician] – Eddie Bayers, Lonnie Wilson
- Electric Guitar [Additional Musician] – Brent Mason
- Guitar, Vocals – Derek George
- Keyboards [Additional Musician], Organ [Additional Musician] – Steve Nathan
- Keyboards, Vocals – Garry Schiera
- Lead Guitar – Chuck Ethredge
- Lead Vocals – Jeff Stewart
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – John Hampton
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Erik Flettrich
- Pedal Steel Guitar [Additional Musician] – Paul Franklin
- Piano [Additional Musician] – Mitch Humphries
- Producer [Studio Production Coordinator] – Carol Elliott, Jason Blume
- Recorded By – Alan Schulman
- Recorded By [Additional] – Marshall Morgan
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Aaron Swihart, Steve Lowery
- Tambourine [Additional Musician] – Andrew Stewart , Chris Stewart , Josh Stewart
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2438 28397 4 3
|CDP-7243-8-28397-2-9||Pearl River||Pearl River (CD, Album)||Liberty||CDP-7243-8-28397-2-9||US||1994|