Neil Young - Silver & Gold mp3 flac
Silver & Gold is the 23rd studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, released on April 25, 2000. Many of these songs were written in the late 1990s, though the title track was written in 1981; by his own estimation, he had been trying to get "the take" on this song for around ten years. The album was a nominee for Roots & Traditional Album of the Year – Solo at the 2001 Juno Awards. The album art is a photo taken by Neil's daughter Amber with the Game Boy Camera. release uses HDCD encoding.
Complete your Neil Young collection.
Silver & Gold went through a number of incarnations before it was finally released in the spring of 2000. The endless delays raised hopes for the album, as did superstition - dedicated Neil Young fans believed he was creatively reborn at the end of each decade. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, Rust Never Sleeps, and Freedom added credence to this theory, but those records were knocked out quickly, appearing a year after their predecessors. In contrast, Silver & Gold appeared four years after Broken Arrow.
Workin' hard every day Never notice how the time slips away People come, seasons go We got something that'll never grow old. I don't care if the sun don't shine And the rain keeps pouring down on me and mine 'Cause our kind of love never seems to get old It's better than silver and gold. I used to have a treasure chest Got so heavy that I had to rest I let it slip away from me Didn't need it anyway so I let it slip away.
Show all albums by Neil Young.
Features Song Lyrics for Neil Young's Silver & Gold album. Good to See You Lyrics. 5. Silver & Gold Lyrics. Neil Young Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Neil Young Lyrics.
Neil Young Silver And Gold (April 25, 2000). evelyn wanjiru tunakuabudu. ram vs james dymond ft aelyn. layal al khalij feat farfashah fahed al saad.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Good To See You||2:48|
|2||Silver & Gold||3:17|
|3||Daddy Went Walkin'||4:02|
|4||Buffalo Springfield Again||3:21|
|5||The Great Divide||4:32|
Backing Vocals – Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Recorded At – Redwood Digital
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Jim Brady Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Redwood Digital
- Mixed At – Arlyn Studios
- Edited At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden, Jenice Heo
- Bass – Donald "Duck" Dunn
- Drums – Oscar Butterworth (tracks: 4, 5)
- Drums, Percussion – Jim Keltner (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 10)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Analog-to-digital Transfer] – Denny Purcell (tracks: 5), John Nowland (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Engineer [Senior Technical Engineer] – Harry Sitam
- Guitar, Harmonica, Piano, Vocals – Neil Young
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Mastered By [Georgetown Mastering] – Denny Purcell
- Mastered By [Redwood Digital] – Tim Mulligan
- Mixed By – John Nowland (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Larry Greenhill (tracks: 5), Tim Mulligan
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Bobby Arnold (tracks: 5), John Hausmann
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro – Ben Keith
- Photography By [Band Shots For Shakey Pictures] – Cam Studio
- Photography By [Front + Back Cover Photo] – Amber Young
- Photography By [Inside Photo] – Pegi Young
- Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Pump, Hammond B3] – Spooner Oldham
- Producer – Ben Keith, Neil Young
- Recorded By – John Nowland (tracks: 2, 10), Larry Greenhill (tracks: 4, 5), Tim Mulligan (tracks: 1, 3 to 9)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Bobby Arnold (tracks: 4, 5), Jim Brady (tracks: 7), John Hausmann (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Technician [Guitar Technician] – Larry Cragg
- Words By, Music By – Neil Young
Notes"Dedicated To Pegi".
Issued in jewel case.
© ℗ 2000 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Recorded A/A/HDCD at Redwood Digital, Redwood City, CA, except: tracks 4 + 5, recorded at Arlyn Studios, Austin, TX, track 7 at Jim Brady Studios, Tucson, AZ, and tracks 2 + 10, recorded at Redwood Digital.
Mixed at Redwood Digital, except track 5, mixed at Arlyn Studios.
Analog-to-digital transfers at Redwood Digital, except track 5, transferred at Georgetown Mastering, Nashville.
Digital Editing at Redwood Digital.
Mastered at Redwood Digital and at Georgetown Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-47305-2 1
- Barcode (String): 093624730521
- Matrix / Runout: #000325QQ CDW-47305 L382 CINRAM 23
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring Data): 17
|9362-47305-1||Neil Young||Silver & Gold (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-47305-1||Europe||2000|
|9 47305-2||Neil Young||Silver & Gold (HDCD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 47305-2||US||2000|
|9362-47305-4||Neil Young||Silver & Gold (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-47305-4||Germany||2000|
|9362-47305-2||Neil Young||Silver & Gold (HDCD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-47305-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9-47305-4||Neil Young||Silver & Gold (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9-47305-4||Indonesia||2000|