Gipsy Kings - Compas mp3 flac
Compas is the ninth studio album by rumba band Gipsy Kings. The European version has one completely new track, "Sueño de Noche", as well as a remixed version of "Ami Wa Wa (Solo Por Ti)". Arranged By – Gipsy Kings, Jon Carin. Mastered By – Bob Ludwig. Mixed By, Producer – Chris Kimsey. Photography – Peter Knaup. Compas at gipsykings.
Gipsy Kings – Compas. Label: Columbia – 487993 2, Columbia – COL 487993 2. Format: CD, Album. Cymbal, Finger Snaps, Other – Jon CarinDrums – Manu KatchéFlamenco Guitar – Paco Baliardo, Tonino BaliardoGuitar – Tonino BaliardoShaker – Hossam Ramzy. 15. Solo Por Ti (Ami Wa Wa ) Remix. Arranged By, Remix – Risky ChimesLead Guitar – Tonino BaliardoPercussion, Loops – Andy WrightSounds – The Rev. Steve Pigott.
By: Gipsy Kings (1997, Latin). More albums from Gipsy Kings: Roots by Gipsy Kings. Savor Flamenco by Gipsy Kings. Pasajero by Gipsy Kings. Somos Gitanos by Gipsy Kings. View all albums . Compas. By: Gipsy Kings (1997, Latin). 1. Solo Por Ti (Ami Wa Wa ).
The Gipsy Kings' main strength is their consistency. During it all, they recorded classy, satisfying albums like Compas. There's not much different about Compas, but since the album is so well made and enchanting, that isn't a curse; it's a blessing.
More Gipsy Kings albums. Rare & Unplugged. Show all albums by Gipsy Kings.
by Gipsy Kings - 13 Tracks - 58:06. Release date 08/12/1997. 5. Mira la itana mora. 6. La Fiesta comenza. 10. Di me. Gipsy Kings. 11. Obsesion de amor. 12. Lo Mal y lo bien. 1997 Nonesuch Records.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Tracklist: 01. Solo Por Ti (Amiwawa) (04:02) 02.
On 1997's Compas the Gipsy Kings stretched out into new traditional sounds while adroitly maintaining their patented pop blend. Yes, this album is simply wonderful, though it won't tell you much at first audition (except of course, for Solo Por Ti and Mira La Itana Mora). Now that I have it, I really feel ready to live. Technically, it's perfect, as Gipsy Kings songs always are. Absolutely superb music, once again! Interesting thing about Gipsy Kings - you can't tell why you like it, since your heart is the one in charge.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ami Wa Wa (Solo Por Ti)||4:01|
|2||Que Si Que No (Funiculi Funicula)
Written-By – Giuseppe Turco, Luigi Danza*
|3||Una Rumba Por Aqui||4:24|
|5||Mira La Itana Mora||6:55|
|6||La Fiesta Comenza||3:03|
|7||Canto A Brazil
Engineer – Pat Dillett*Producer [Additional Production] – Arto Lindsay
|8||Salsa De Noche||3:29|
|11||Obsesion De Amor||5:08|
|12||Lo Mal Y Lo Bien||3:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Recall
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Astoria
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – P.E.M.
- Published By – Casa Ricordi
- Published By – BMG Ricordi S.p.A.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W1013
- Arranged By – Gipsy Kings, Jon Carin
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Blue
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Crispin Murray
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Metropolis] – Robert Cattermole
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Recall Studio] – Renaud Van Welden
- Engineer [Sound Engineer At Metropolis] – Kevin Jacobs
- Engineer [Sound Engineer At Recall Studio] – Myriam Eddaira*, Patrick Jauneaud
- Management [U.S.] – Pascal Imbert, Peter Himberger
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Bob C. Ludwig*
- Mixed By – Chris Kimsey
- Mixed By [Assistant Engineer], Edited By [Digital Editing] – Damon Iddins
- Mixed By, Producer – Chris Kimsey
- Photography By – Peter Knaup
- Photography By [Photos] – Peter Knaup
NotesAll selections Published By PEM except "Qui Se Que No" (Adaptation of the original work "Funuculi Funicula" Published by Casa Ricordi - BMG Recordi S.P.A.) All selections ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-79466-2 8
- Mastering SID Code (variant 1): ifpi L901
- Mould SID Code (variant 1): IFPI 2U7B
- Matrix / Runout (variant 1): [WEA Mfg. Olyphant Logo] W1013 2 PR 8238P-2 03 M1S5
- Matrix / Runout (variant 2): [WEA Mfg. Olyphant Logo] W1013 2 PR 8238P-2 03 M1S6
- Mould SID Code (variant 2): IFPI 2U2v
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|487993 2, COL 487993 2||Gipsy Kings||Compas (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||487993 2, COL 487993 2||Europe||1997|
|7559-79466-2||Gipsy Kings||Compas (CD)||Nonesuch||7559-79466-2||US||1997|
|ESCA 6793||Gipsy Kings||Compas (CD)||Epic||ESCA 6793||Japan||1997|
|CK 91168||Gipsy Kings||Compas (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 91168||Canada||1997|
|3087||Gipsy Kings||Compas (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World||3087||Russia||1997|