Schubert ; Panhoffer / Vienna Octet, Gendron / Françaix - "Trout Quintet" / "Arpeggione" Sonata mp3 flac
- Album: "Trout Quintet" / "Arpeggione" Sonata
- MP3: 1796 mb | FLAC: 1123 mb
- Released: 1972
- Style: Classical, Romantic
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 952
- Format: RA DTS AA ASF DXD MOD AHX
Schubert: Trout Quintet; Arpeggione Sonata; Die Forelle. Schubert: Trout/Death & the Maiden Curzon & Vienna Octet. Schubert: Trout Quintet, Dvorak: Piano Quintet. He wrote: "The Schubert Octet, the second version recorded by Willi Boskovsky's original Vienna Octet, is one of the great recordings of the octet, surpassed only by the ensemble's earlier mono recording (where more repeats were observed). The Vienna Octet's stereo re-makes of the Beethoven Septet, Schubert Octet and Schubert Trout Quintet are all among the greatest chamber music recordings made by Decca in the late 1950s.
Schubert: Piano Quintet 'trout', Octet, Arpeggione Sonata, Fantasia D. 934. Clifford Curzon. Members of Willi Boskovsky's original Vienna Octet are partnered by the great English pianist, Clifford Curzon, in the famous 1958 "Trout" Quintet recording, a stereo remake of their earlier version with Walter Panhoffer; while the Vienna Philharmonic Quartet (led by Boskovsky) provides a highly compelling reading of the D minor "Death and the Maiden" quartet.
Allegretto · Maurice Gendron, Jean Françaix Schubert: Arpeggione Sonata, D. 821, Paul Tort. Provided to YouTube by Believe SAS. Arpeggione Sonata, D. 821: III. Allegretto · Maurice Gendron, Jean Françaix. Schubert: Arpeggione Sonata, D. 821, Paul Tortelier vs. Maurice Gendron (Compare 2 Versions). Released on: 2014-06-08.
This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Trout Quintet, Arpeggione Sonata, Notturno Adagio. 1. Piano Quintet in A major, D. 667 "The Trout": I. Allegro vivace. Arpeggione Sonata & String Quintet. String Quintet, Lieder.
The Sonata in A minor for Arpeggione and Piano, D. 821, was written by Franz Schubert in Vienna in November 1824. The sonata is the only substantial composition for the arpeggione (which was essentially a bowed guitar) which remains extant today. The sonata was composed in November 1824, about a month after he had returned to Vienna from his second stay in Zseliz.
schubert,franz trout quintet, arpeggione sonata - schubert,franz. Price : 3. 1 €. Format : LP. Cover condition : S (Sealed) Media condition : S (Sealed). schubert vienna octet- walter panhoffer the trout quintet. Ace Of Clubs - UK - ACL 32. x. Sell. Price : . Cover condition : VG++ (Very Good ++) Media condition : VG++ (Very Good ++).
Schubert: Trout Quintet; Arpeggione Sonata; Die Forelle. Released by Sony Music Mar 1996 9 Tracks. Schubert: Trout Quintet; Arpeggione Sonata; Die Forelle is a English album released on Mar 1996. Schubert: Trout Quintet; Arpeggione Sonata; Die Forelle Album has 9 songs sung by Emanuel Ax, Yo-Yo Ma, Barbara Bonney Soprano. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Schubert: Trout Quintet; Arpeggione Sonata; Die Forelle songs on Gaana.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Sonata In A Minor "Arpeggione"
Cello – Maurice GendronPiano – Jean Françaix
|A1||1st Movement: Allegro Moderato|
|A2a||2nd Movement: Adagio|
|A2b||3rd Movement: Allegretto|
|Piano Quintet In A Major, Op. 114 "The Trout"
Cello – Nikolaus HübnerDouble Bass – Johann KrumpEnsemble – Members Of The Vienna Octet*Piano – Walter PanhofferViola – Günther BreitenbachViolin – Willi Boskovsky
|A3||1st Movement: Allegro Vivace|
|B1||2nd Movement: Andante|
|B2||3rd Movement: Scherzo (Presto)|
|B3||4th Movement: Theme And Variations (Andantino)|
|B4||5th Movement: Allegro Giusto|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Printed By – Upton Printing Group
- Composed By – Schubert*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – W. F. Davidson
- Sleeve Notes – Gillian E. Dickers
- Plum-coloured labels / silver text
- Catalog Number: ECS.617
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY THE DECCA RECORD CO. LTD." at 12 o'clock
- "MONO RECORDINGS ELECTRONICALLY REPROCESSED TO GIVE STEREO EFFECT ON STEREO EQUIPMENT" above spindle hole
- Decca "Musical Notes" logo at 9 o'clock
- "℗ 1971" at 3 o'clock
- "STEREO" at 6 o'clock
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Catalog Number: ECS 617
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- "© 1972, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Mono recording electronically reprocessed to give stereo effect on stereo equipment" along right-hand edge of sleeve back
- "Cover: River Derwent at Bassenthwaite, Cumberland"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Upton Printing Group"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): EAL.8758
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): EAL.8759