Matthew Welch - Dream Tigers mp3 flac
- Album: Dream Tigers
- MP3: 1323 mb | FLAC: 1405 mb
- Released: 2005
- Style: Contemporary
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 730
- Format: AHX MIDI MP3 MOD APE RA MMF
Matthew Welch – Dream Tigers. Label: Tzadik – TZ 8015. Producer, Composed By, Liner Notes – Matthew Welch.
Matthew Welch is undoubtedly best known as the first serious player of bagpipes in modern creative jazz and experimental music since Rufus Harley first appeared in the '60s. But his second album, Dream Tigers, features very little of Welch 's signature instrument, which only appears in its full skirling glory in the triumphant final movement of the three-part "The Self and the Other. Instead, this album focuses on Matthew Welch the composer
BlipVuster: Knuckle Duster. Matthew Welch's Blarvuster: The Finger Lock. Rusted Breath Quiet Hands.
Matthew Welch came on to the Pop, Rock scene with the debut of tour album "Ceol Nua", released on N/A. The song was instantly a hit and made Matthew Welch one of the top emerging great shows to witness. Following the release of "Ceol Nua", Matthew Welch released "Dream Tigers" on N/A. The album "Dream Tigers" stayed as one of the higly regarded tour albums from Matthew Welch. The Tour Albums three top tracks included,, and and are a big hit at every performance. Matthew Welch has released 7 more tour albums since "Dream Tigers"
Welch, Matthew - Dream Tigers. Matthew Welch is a young composer who blends his Scottish roots and skills as a bagpipe virtuoso with folk music and Indonesian Gamelan. His first CD for Tzadik presents three pieces that should establish Welch as an important new voice in the contemporary music firmament. First is a remarkable new string quartet, complex and lyrical, taking the work of composers such as Aaron Copland, Lou Harrison and Ben Johnston into the 21st Century. Meticulously performed by the brilliant Flux Quartet, Siubhal Turnlar is a masterpiece
Matthew Welch (born 1976) is an American bagpiper and composer. Welch took a bachelor's in music at Simon Fraser University in Canada and then enrolled at Wesleyan University, where he studied under Anthony Braxton and Alvin Lucier. He has released several CD albums and composed pieces both for bagpipe and for more traditional ensembles, exploring elements of free jazz and experimental music. Ceol Nua (Leo, 2002). Hag at the Churn (Newsonic, 2003). Dream Tigers (Tzadik, 2005). Luminosity (Porter, 2009).
Matthew Welch is a composer of innovative opera and genre-resisting concert music. His third album, Dream Tigers (Tzadik, 2005), containing his critically lauded string quartet, Siubhal Turnlar, made both Time Out New York’s classical and non-classical top-ten CD lists for the year 2005. As Artistic Director of Experiments in Opera, Welch commissions and produces innovative opera in captivatingly inventive programs that feature bold new concepts in opera in a multitude of performance situations and media forms.
Matthew Welch: Dream Tigers. 67 руб. EAN/UPC/ISBN Code 702397801528.
|1||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 1)||2:40|
|2||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 2)||4:46|
|3||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 3)||5:54|
|4||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 4)||4:55|
|5||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 5)||1:15|
|6||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 6)||3:40|
|7||Siubhal Turnlar (Part 7)||2:27|
|The Self And The Other||16:05|
- Cello – Dave Eggar (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Clarinet – Andrew Sterman (tracks: 8)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering-by] – Clay W. Holley* (tracks: Track 8)
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Illustration [Cover Painting] – Craig Colorusso
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mixed By – Clay W. Holley* (tracks: Track 8)
- Percussion – Csu Percussion Ensemble (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Performer – Flux Quartet (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Photography By – Robert Brazius*
- Producer, Composed By, Liner Notes – Matthew Welch
- Recorded By – Michael Brorby (tracks: 8)
- Recorded By, Edited By, Mixed By – Nik Chinboukas (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Viola – Max Mandel (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Violin – Conrad Harris (tracks: 1 to 7), Tom Chiu (tracks: 1 to 7)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (on obi): 7 02397-8015-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: TZACD8015 1J 01 K
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L239
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121