Front 242 - [: RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ] ) mp3 flac
Front 242. Re:Bootleg 1 (CDr, Album). Not On Label (Front 242). Front 242. ) (CD, Album). Zoth Ommog, Mute Czechoslovakia.
Re-Boot: Live '98 (also called Re:Boot or ) is a live album from Front 242, released in 1998. This album stands in contrast to the band's previous live album Live Code, in that many of its tracks are radical reworkings of the band's earlier songs. Front 242 has identified The Prodigy as an influence on the style of this album. A similar style is also used on the Front 242 live performance DVD, Catch the Men.
Following the extensive 1993 tour, Front 242 took a temporary break which many assumed to be permanent after nothing was heard from the band for four years, while the individual members pursued other recording projects and work. 1997 brought a return to action in the live arena, and while no new songs were on offer, the bandmembers stated that they wanted to try new techno-inspired arrangements and presentations of many old songs. The results can be heard on Re:Boot, taken from two European dates in 1997 and 1998.
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Nom du groupe Front 242. Nom de l'album RE:BOOT. Date de parution 1998.
Front 242 - Im Rhythmus Bleiben. 8. Front 242 - Crapage. 9. Front 242 - Body to Body.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
|7||Im Rhythmus Bleiben||4:31|
|9||Body To Body||4:36|
|12||Welcome To Paradise||4:57|
|13||First In First Out||5:09|
|14||Punish Your Machine||6:35|
- Licensed From – Music Research GmbH
- Licensed From – Zoth Ommog
- Marketed By – Svenska Energy Rekords & Publishing AB
- Mastered At – DADC Austria – A0100248875-0101
- Artwork, Cover – Etienne Auger, Farben+Formen
- Drums [Guest] – Tim Kroker
- Performer [Front 242 (Live) Are] – Daniel B*, Jean-Luc DeMeyer*, Patrick Codenys, Richard 23
- Photography By [Back Cover: Brussels] – Sam 213 Kieffer
- Photography By [Front] – Jens Krause
- Producer, Compiled By [Selected], Mastered By – Front 242
NotesThis is a mispress of [: RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ] ) - release has 14 tracks, not 15 as mentioned on back cover (missing is "Motion").
Recorded in Brussels and Kortrijk 1997-98.
Releases and marketed by Energy Rekords @ Publishing AB.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 7393412015773
- Barcode (Text): 7 393412 015773
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC Austria logo] A0100248875-0101 12 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y6
|187912MU659, CD ZOT 242||Front 242||[ : RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ]) (CD, Album)||XIII Bis Records, Zoth Ommog||187912MU659, CD ZOT 242||France||1998|
|met 100||Front 242||[ : RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ]) (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Front 242)||met 100||Russia||1998|
|LIRECD98007||Front 242||[ : RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ]) (CD, Album)||Lightning Records||LIRECD98007||Belgium||1998|
|NSM 009||Front 242||[: RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ] ) (CD, Album)||NSM Records||NSM 009||Austria||1998|
|CD ZOT 242-X||Front 242||[ : RE:BOOT: (L. IV. E ]) (CD, Album, Ltd)||Zoth Ommog||CD ZOT 242-X||Germany||1998|