John Mayall - The Legends Of Rock mp3 flac
- Album: The Legends Of Rock
- MP3: 1555 mb | FLAC: 1609 mb
- Released: 1980
- Style: Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 911
- Format: AA AIFF WMA VOX AU DMF MP3
John Mayall – Rock Legends. Label: Polydor – 2475 660. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: Australasia. Producer, Vocals, Harmonica, Guitar, Human Beatbox, Tambourine – John Mayall. Saxophone, Flute, Human Beatbox – Johnny Almond. Distributed in Australasia by Polygram Records Pty. Limited. Other Versions (5 of 100) View All. Cat.
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers. An Eye for an Eye. 05:29.
The discography of English blues rock musician John Mayall, including the band John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, consists of 35 studio albums, 34 live albums, 24 compilation albums, four extended plays (EPs), 44 singles and four video albums. Mayall's 36th studio album is scheduled to be released in 2019. Mayall began his career in 1963 with the formation of John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers.
Junior Wells featuring Buddy Guy - Pleading The Blues (1993). Albert King and John Lee Hooker - I'll Play The Blues For You (1989). Buddy Guy & Junior Wells - Live At The 1974 Montreux Jazz Festival - Messin.
He later recorded an album John Mayall Plays John Mayall live at Klooks Kleek in London but it too failed to sell in large numbers. It did however show the way that things were heading. Eric Clapton left the Yardbirds to join Mayall in October 1965 and early the following year, they cut the brilliant album Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton. Whilst it proved to be a breakthrough for both men, it was not long before Clapton left to be replaced by Peter Green, who along with John McVie playing bass, as he had done since the first album, recorded the brilliant A Hard Road. With Green then departing.
Biography by Richie Unterberger. Major British blues bandleader who, starting in London in 1963, featured some of the most successful rock musicians of the '60s and '70s.
Related: A chat with John Mayall. Adds Mayall, I’ve been using the trio format for our live shows for a year already, and the reason for that came about quite accidentally when my guitarist Rocky Athas wasn’t able to make a festival gig due to airline cancellations. Since then, I found that the interplay and dynamics have created a more personal upfront sound in my live performances. I can’t speak too highly of bass player Greg Rzab and drummer Jay Davenport, who have been my bandmates for the last ten years or more. As for recording, I shall still be exploring the talents of guitar players who will be pretty well-known to all lovers of rock and roll. They will be strongly featured on the next studio album. I have already got songs lined up for our sessions in the studio at the end of this month. So look out for the prominent interplay and surprises that will be coming your way later this year.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Ramblin On My Mind
Vocals [Lead] – Eric Clapton
|A2||Al You Love|
|A5||Have You Heard|
|B1||The Same Way
Vocals [Lead] – Peter Green
|B2||Dust My Blues|
|B3||Another Kinda Love|
|B5||You Don't Love Me
Vocals [Lead] – Peter Green
|B6||Someday After Awhile|
|C2||Ready To Ride|
|C3||Long Gone Midnight|
|C4||Oh, Pretty Woman|
|C5||The Death Of J. B. Lenoir|
|C6||Checkin' Up On My Baby|
|D3||Don't Kick Me|
|D6||Please Don't Tell|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
- Baritone Saxophone – Rip Kant (tracks: C4, C5, C6)
- Bass – John McVie (tracks: A1-A6, B1-B6), Stephen Thompson* (tracks: C1-C6)
- Concept By, Compiled By, Research, Supervised By – Wolfgang Michels
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: B1-B6), Colin Allen (tracks: C1, C2, C3), Hughie Flint (tracks: A1-A6), Keef Hartley (tracks: C4, C5, C6), Keef Hartley (tracks: D1-D6)
- Lead Guitar, Guitar [Hawaiian] – Mick Taylor (tracks: C1-C6)
- Reeds – Alan Skidmore (tracks: B1-B6), John Almond* (tracks: B1-B6), Ray Warleigh (tracks: B1-B6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Alan Skidmore (tracks: A1-A6), Chris Mercer (tracks: C4, C5, C6)
- Trumpet – Dennis Healey (tracks: A1-A6)
- Vocals [Lead], Piano, Organ, Harmonica, Guitar [5 And 9 String] – John Mayall
- Vocals, Guitar – Eric Clapton (tracks: A1-A6)
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Peter Green (tracks: B1-B6)
NotesCompiled By W. Michels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0171
- Rights Society: GEMA