Ryuichi Sakamoto - The Sheltering Sky (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flac
A5. –Ryuichi Sakamoto. A6. A7. The Sheltering Sky Theme (Piano Version).
The Sheltering Sky (Music From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). The Sheltering Sky (Music From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Tracklist. 2. The Sheltering Sky Theme Lyrics. Show all albums by Ryuichi Sakamoto. The Sheltering Sky (Music From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Loneliness mp3.
A varied soundtrack album that manages to weave in a little variation from the traditional type of motion picture scoring indulged in here by Sakamoto. Part of the reason for the variation is that only twelve of the album's 21 tracks are by Sakamoto - several are source music, others were composed by Richard Horowitz. The diversity thus makes for a more interesting album than might have been had from variations on the main minor-key "Sheltering Sky" theme (presented here in orchestrated and piano-based versions.
MP3 Music, October 12, 2010. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). Part of the reason for the variation is that only twelve of the album's 21 tracks are by Sakamoto – several are source music, others were composed by Richard Horowitz. It also breaks away from the sound of Sakamoto's recordings,.
The Sheltering Sky is the original soundtrack to the 1990 film The Sheltering Sky (based on a novel by Paul Bowles) starring Debra Winger and John Malkovich. The original score was composed primarily by Ryuichi Sakamoto. The album won the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score and the LAFCA Award for Best Music.
The Sheltering Sky: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Lyrics. Disc 1. Sacred Koran - Aziz Bahriyeli, Yusuf Gebzeli, Fevzi Misir.
Ryuichi Sakamoto - disintegration (Alva Noto Remodel). Sweet November (Music From The Motion Picture). Aaron Zigman, Alexandre Desplat - The Funeral.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Ibrahim Canakkaleli*, Fevzi Misir, Yusuf Gebzeli and Aziz Bahriyeli||The Sacred Koran
Voice [Recitation] – Aziz Bahriyeli, Fevzi Misir, Yusuf Gebzeli, Ibrahim Canakkaleli*
|A2||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||The Sheltering Sky Theme|
|A4||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||Port's Composition|
|A5||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||On The Bed (Dream)|
|A7||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||On The Hill|
|A11||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||Grand Hotel|
|A12||–Ryuichi Sakamoto||The Sheltering Sky Theme (Piano Version)|
|B1||–Houria Aichi||Louange Au Prophete
Flute – Said Missia
|B2||–Charles Trenet||Je Chante|
|B3||–Lionel Hampton||Midnight Sun|
|B4||–Richard Horowitz||Fever Ride|
|B5||–Unknown Artist||Chant Avec Cithare
Music By – Traditional Music Of Burundi*
|B6||–The Akeulal Drums and The Ouled-Nail*||Marnia's Tent|
|B7||–Chaba Zahouania||Goulou Limma|
|B8||–Zarzis*||Happy Bus Ride|
|B9||–Richard Horowitz||Night Train
Recorded By [Moroccan Woman's Voices 1955] – Paul Bowles
|B10||–The Awash of Ouarzazate||Guedra|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Remixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Arranged By, Conductor – David Arch* (tracks: A2 to A12), John Altman (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Composed By – Charles Trenet (tracks: B2), Johnny Mercer (tracks: B3), Lachen Zinoun (tracks: B10), Lionel Hampton (tracks: B3), Richard Horowitz (tracks: B4, B6, B9), Ryuichi Sakamoto (tracks: A2 to A12), Sonny Burke (tracks: B3)
- Edited By [Music] – Dina Eaton (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Engineer – Matt Howe (tracks: A2 to A12, B4, B6, B9)
- Engineer [Assistant, Abbey Road Studio] – Chris Ludwinski
- Engineer [Assistant, Metropolis Studio] – Jamie Cullum , Spence May*
- Executive Producer – Ray Williams
- Keyboards, Programmed By – James Cullam*
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Orchestra – The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, London* (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Other [North African Music Expert] – Richard Horowitz (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Performer – Ryuichi Sakamoto (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Producer – Kannibal Limited (tracks: B7), Kudsi Erguner (tracks: A1), Rashid Fetti* (tracks: B7), Richard Horowitz (tracks: B4, B6, B9), Ryuichi Sakamoto (tracks: A2 to B3, B5, B8, B10)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matt Howe
- Supervised By [Music, Assitant] – Zena Hambly (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Supervised By [Music] – Ray Williams (tracks: A2 to A12)
- Technician [Waveframe Operator, Sigma Sound Studios] – Arthur Sloatman
- Technician [Waveframe Operator, The Audio Outpost] – Paul Beckett
NotesPressed in Germany for European distribution.
Spanish copies came with a large 'El Cielo Protector - Banda Sonora Original' round sticker.
Sequenced: The Audio Outpost, London
Track A5 taken from "Burundi: Musiques Traditionnelles"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012981 265212
- Label Code: LC 3098
|50824||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Un Thé Au Sahara (Cass)||Virgin||50824||France||1990|
|VJCP-30078||Various||The Sheltering Sky - Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD, Album, Promo)||Virgin Japan, Virgin||VJCP-30078||Japan||1991|
|CDV 3009||Ryuichi Sakamoto / Bernardo Bertolucci||Ryuichi Sakamoto / Bernardo Bertolucci - The Sheltering Sky (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Virgin||CDV 3009||Canada||1990|
|70824||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Un Thé Au Sahara (LP, Album)||Virgin||70824||France||1990|
|VG 50531||Ryuichi Sakamoto||The Sheltering Sky (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Virgin||VG 50531||Greece||1990|