Patty Loveless - Classics mp3 flac
Classics is a 1999 compilation album by American country music singer Patty Loveless.
Released March 23, 1999. 1. Can't Get Enough Lyrics. 2. I Just Wanna Be Loved By You Lyrics.
Classics (Patty Loveless album). Patty Loveless (born Patty Lee Ramey, January 4, 1957), is an American country music singer. Since her emergence on the country music scene in late 1986 with her first (self-titled) album, Loveless has been one of the most popular female singers of the neotraditional country movement, although she has also recorded albums in the country pop and bluegrass genres. Loveless was born in Pikeville, Kentucky, and was raised in Elkhorn City, Kentucky and Louisville, Kentucky and rose to stardom thanks to her blend of honky tonk.
Listen free to Patty Loveless – Classics (Can't Get Enough, You Can Feel Bad and more).
But Loveless's biggest hits of the era, "You Can Feel Bad," "Lonely Too Long," and "Blame It On Your Heart" were included, and there was enough here to justify all those Female Vocalist of the Year awards she won during the half-decade. At the same time, the selection reflected the recent downturn in the singer's fortunes, containing nothing from the commercially disappointing 1997 album Long Stretch of Lonesome.
Real Name: Patricia Lee Ramey.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Classics (Patty Loveless album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Classics Greatest hits album by Patty Loveless. This article is about the Patty Loveless album. For other uses, see Classics (disambiguation). 6. Strong Heart – Strong Heart is the tenth album of original recordings by Patty Loveless. The album was released on August 29,2000 in the United States and it first charted on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart on September 16, and remaining on the charts for 34 weeks until May 19,2001. The album also charted briefly on the main Top Billboard 200 chart, two of the albums singles landed in the Country top 20, Thats The Kind Of Mood Im In and The Last Thing On My Mind #20.
Features Song Lyrics for Patty Loveless's Classics album. How Can I Help You Say Goodbye Lyrics. Patty Loveless Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Patty Loveless Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Can't Get Enough
Written-By – Blair Daly, Kent Blazy, Will Rambeaux
|2||You Can Feel Bad
Written-By – Matraca Berg, Tim Krekel
|3||Lonely Too Long
Written-By – Bill Rice, Mike Lawler, Sharon Vaughn
|4||I Just Wanna Be Loved By You
Written-By – Emory Gordy, Jr., Kostas
|5||You Don't Even Know Who I Am
Written-By – Gretchen Peters
|6||Here I Am
Written-By – Tony Arata*
|7||You Don't Seem To Miss Me
Harmony Vocals [Uncredited] – George Jones Written-By – Jim Lauderdale
|8||Nothin' But The Wheel
Written-By – John Scott Sherrill
|9||My Kind Of Woman, My Kind Of Man
Vocals [Duet With] – Vince GillWritten-By – Vince Gill
|10||Blame It On Your Heart
Written-By – Harlan Howard, Kostas
|11||I Try To Think About Elvis
Written-By – Gary Burr
|12||How Can I Help You Say Goodbye
Written-By – Burton Banks Collins*, Karen Taylor-Good
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Love Shack Studios
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Art Direction – Beth Kindig, Bill Johnson
- Booking – William Morris Agency
- Coordinator [Production] – Big Cheese , Lauren Koch
- Engineer [Additional Assistant] – Rob Macmillan (tracks: 1, 4)
- Engineer [Additional Vocal] – Dennis Ritchie (tracks: 1, 4)
- Management – Fitzgerald Hartley Co.*
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows (tracks: 1, 4)
- Mixed By – John Guess (tracks: 1, 4)
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Patrick Murphy (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Backing Vocals – Carmella Ramsey, Kostas (tracks: 4)
- Musician, Bass – Emory Gordy, Jr. (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Drums – Owen Hale (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Electric Guitar – Steve Gibson (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Fiddle – Stuart Duncan (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Organ [Hammond B-3] – John Barlow Jarvis* (tracks: 1, 4)
- Musician, Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore (tracks: 4), Paul Franklin (tracks: 1, 4)
- Other [Hair & Make-up] – Eric Barnard
- Other [Stylist] – Claudia Fowler
- Photography By – Russ Harrington
- Producer – Emory Gordy, Jr., Tony Brown (tracks: 9)
- Recorded By – Ross Martin (tracks: 1, 4)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Amy Hughes Frigo* (tracks: 1, 4)
NotesManufactured in Australia by Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited
Contains a 12 page booklet with images and credits
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 399700 064063
|EK 69809, 69809||Patty Loveless||Classics (CD, Comp)||Epic, Epic||EK 69809, 69809||US||1999|
|EK 69809, 69809||Patty Loveless||Classics (CD, Comp, Club)||Epic, Epic||EK 69809, 69809||US||1999|
|EK 69809||Patty Loveless||Classics (CD, Comp)||Epic||EK 69809||US||1999|
|ET 69809, 69809||Patty Loveless||Classics (Cass, Album, Comp)||Epic, Epic||ET 69809, 69809||US||1999|
|AEK 69809||Patty Loveless||Classics (CD, Comp, Promo, Car)||Epic||AEK 69809||US||1999|