Supercar - Highvision mp3 flac
Supercar - Highvision. STROBOLIGHTS(Album ve. Лицензиар: Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. (от лица компании "(P)2002 Ki/oon Records In. ); SOLAR Music Rights Management.
Supercar achieved a great deal of success with Futurama, with the album unexpectedly hitting the Oricon Top 20 and its third single doing exceptionally well. In a climate where manufactured pop music was all that could chart (Utada Hikaru, in all her infinite charm, had just released Deep River, a classic in and of itself), Supercar had made a dent with music that fell distinctly outside of the mainstream.
Album Name Highvision. Released date 24 April 2002. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0.
Supercar (2). Highvision (CD, Album). referencing Highvision, CD, Album, KSCL 450. This, along with Answer, shall be reissued sometime in 2018. In Highvision's case, it will be the first ever pressing on vinyl. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Is Highvision the best album by Supercar? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. SUPERCAR Highvision JAPAN CD KSCL-450 2002 NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 14d 18h 56m 35s. Ships to: Worldwide.
HIGHVISION Tracklist. 3. Storywriter Lyrics.
Release Date: April 24th 2002 Label: Epic Records Japan Type: Full Album View: Booklet (NEW). Thursday 4th of October 2018 01:19 PM. Guest: 16/50, A, and B are compilation albums. Re: Supercar 1 & 2 are remix albums.
|8||Yumegiwa Last Boy||4:12|
- Record Company – Ki/oon Records
- Recorded At – Studio Sunshine
- Recorded At – Magnet Studio
- Recorded At – Digital Magnet
- Recorded At – Y.Sunahara's Studio
- Recorded At – Sunrise Studio
- Recorded At – Dohb Studio
- Recorded At – [email protected]@[email protected]@ Studio
- Mixed At – Digital Magnet
- Mixed At – Studio Farm
- Mastered At – Audio City
- A&R – Atsushi Togashi
- Artwork By – Central 67*
- Bass, Chorus, Vocals – Miki Furukawa*
- Contrabass – Masaaki Kikuchi
- Drum – Kodai Tazawa
- Executive-Producer – Akihiko Shimizu, Osamu Takahashi, Tatsuo Adachi
- Guitar, Lyrics By – Junji Ishiwatari
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Effects, Programmed By, Vocals, Chorus, Music By – Koji Nakamura
- Management – Yoko Inoue
- Mastered By – Shuji Kitamura
- Mixed By – Hiroaki Kanai (tracks: 6), Yasuo Matsumoto (tracks: 8)
- Photography By [Cover] – Hidero Asakawa
- Photography By [Object] – Hirohisa Nakano
- Producer – Michihiko Nakayama, Yoshinori Sunahara (tracks: 8)
- Producer, Mixed By – Tatsuki Masuko (tracks: 1-7, 9, 10)
- Product Manager – Aya Sasamori, Kazue Okuma
- Promotion [Artist] – Hiroko Mizu, Junichi Maekawa
- Promotion [Sales] – Hirokuni Sakai, Kazunori Watanabe, Kazuo Kinoshita, Shunsuke Arita
- Recorded By [Studio Assistant] – Gonta Kawamoto, Hyuga Kashiwai, Kazuaki Uchikado, Keishiro Iwatani, Koichiro Nagashio, Masaho Takeda, Satoru Yamaguchi
- Synthesizer [DX-7, MPC3000], Guitar – Tatsuki Masuko
- Technician [Instruments] – Akitoshi Kumagai, Masanori Ito, Toshiyuki Kishi , Yoshinori Takei
- Violin – Yuji Katsui
NotesMixed at Digital Magnet except track 8, at Studio Farm.
Track durations printed in the release differ from actual due to each track having several seconds of silence before the start of the next track. Printed durations are: 1. 4:02, 2. 4:26, 3. 4:19, 4. 5:06, 5. 3:25, 6. 4:04, 7. 6:09, 8. 4:07, 9. 6:36, 10. 5:27.
There appear to be two packaging variations of this release. One includes the standard obi strip with jewel case. The other is a shrink wrapped jewel case with a hype sticker on the outside, and does not include an obi strip. Both versions include the unconventional back cover artwork, which does not wrap around the the left side of the case like a normal cover; there is instead a small tag on the back cover that sticks out on the left side of the transparent jewel case hinge with the band name, title, and catalog number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 582117 980469
- ASIN: B000063VS2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4571
- Matrix / Runout: LRS-1028 1
|MHJL 32||Supercar||Highvision (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Great Tracks||MHJL 32||Japan||2018|