Joel Stern / Jim Denley - Tape And Paint Game mp3 flac
- Album: Tape And Paint Game
- MP3: 1727 mb | FLAC: 1110 mb
- Released: 2005
- Style: Abstract, Minimal
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 753
- Format: MOD WAV MPC MP2 ADX DTS AU
The whole things sounds surprisingly electronic, with the saxophone playing usually a sustained note, rather than free-form melodies. The whole encounter of eight tracks breaths a very vibrant and lively atmosphere. All together a most enjoyable release, a well-done mixture of improvisation and composition. Frans de Ward - Vital. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
1. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Cornish Tape Stratagem mp3. 2. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Ancho-Rubbed Ground mp3. 3. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Wild Game Crockpot mp3. 4. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Non-Reflective Orange Hens mp3. 5. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Free Range Oat Chimes mp3. 6. Joel Stern, Jim Denley - Battery Tea-Smoked Ploy mp.
Joel Stern & Jim Denley Small orange horizon cake. Joel Stern & Jim Denley Free range oat chimes.
Redfury "The whole things sounds surprisingly electronic, with the saxophone playing usually a sustained note, rather than free-form melodies.
J I M D E N L E Y born Bulli, Australia 22/1/57 From 1969 he studied flute with Peter Richardson, at the Sydney Conservatorium, who introduced him to the works of Varese, Fukushima, Messiaen and Berio. He was listening to improvisers such as Coltrane, Cecil Taylor, Dolphy, Braxton and Derek Bailey. He has made concerts and a CD with the Brisbane improviser Joel Stern. With the Sydney bassist Clayton Thomas and Berlin Based percussionist Tony Buck he has formed Cracked Air, they performed at the Media Wave festival in Hungary in April 2004.
|1||Cornish Tape Stratagem||3:37|
|3||Wild Game Crockpot||6:40|
|4||Non-Reflective Orange Hens||5:16|
|5||Free Range Oat Chimes||3:02|
|6||Battery Tea-Smoked Ploy||6:09|
|7||Small Orange Horizon Cake||5:19|
- Composed By – Denley*, Stern*
- Electronics, Effects, Noises [Field Recordings], Edited By, Mastered By – Joel Stern
- Saxophone, Edited By, Mastered By, Noises [Field Recordings], Artwork By – Jim Denley