Double Exposure - Ten Percent mp3 flac
Ten Percent (LP, Album). Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records. 2964, . 2964 AO. Germany. Ten Percent (LP, Album). This is a great album! Brought back a lot of memories. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Tracklist: 1. Ten Percent, 2. Gonna Give My Love Away, 3. Everyman, 4. Baby I Need Your Loving, 5. Just Can’t Say Hello, 6. My Love Is Free, 7. Pick M. More albums from Double Exposure: Locker Room by Double Exposure. Fourplay by Double Exposure. View all albums . Ten Percent.
But make no mistake: this unmistakably Philly-sounding album (reissued on CD in 1993) is very mindful of disco's soul roots. Dance-floor treasures like "My Love Is Free," the Norman Harris-produced title song and an inspired cover of the Four Tops' "Baby, I Need Your Loving" make Exposure's debt to groups like the Intruders, the Spinners and Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes evident, as do the slow jams "Pick Me" and "Just Can't Say Hello.
Album · 1976 · 8 Songs. Ten Percent Double Exposure. You Are My Everything (feat. My Love Is Free (Def Mix Remixes) - EP.
Gonna Give My Love Away, 03:12. Baby I Need Your Loving, 05:45. Just Can't Say Hello, 03:15. My Love Is Free, 07:39. My Love Is Free (Single Version), 03:05.
Download and listen free to Double Exposure - Ten Percent. Download MP3 or another format to your phone or computer. Download for free and listen to Double Exposure - Ten Percent. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org D Double Exposure.
Double Exposure - Ten Percent - listen and download. Artist: Double Exposure. Baby I Need Your Loving.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By, Producer – Norman HarrisWritten-By – Allan Felder, T. G. Conway*
|A2||Gonna Give My Love Away
Arranged By, Producer – Bruce HawesWritten-By – James Hendricks, Scott Hawes
Producer – Norman HarrisWritten-By – Allan Felder, Bunny Sigler
|B1||Baby I Need Your Loving
Arranged By – Ron KerseyWritten-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|B2||Just Can't Say Hello
Written-By – Ron Walker*Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Vincent Montana, Jr.
|B3||My Love Is Free
Arranged By – Ron KerseyWritten-By – Allan Felder, T. G. Conway*
Arranged By – T. G. Conway*Written-By – Allan Felder, Bruce Gray, L. Holden*
- Manufactured By – CBS/Columbia C.A.
- Art Direction – Paula Bisacca
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Bass – Ron Baker
- Cello – Larry Gold, Patricia Weimer, Romeo Di Stefano
- Congas – Larry Washington
- Design – Karen Bernath
- Drums – Earl Young
- Engineer – Arthur Stoppe, Carl Parulo*, Dirk Devlin, Jeff Stuart*, Jim Gallagher, Kenny Present, Peter Humphreys
- Executive Producer – Joe Cayre, Stan Cayre
- Executive Producer, Other [Disco Blending] – Ken Cayre
- Flugelhorn – John Wilson
- French Horn – Jeffery Kirschen, Milton Phibbs
- Guitar – Bobby "Electronic" Eli*, Norman "The Harris Machine" Harris*, T. J. Tindall*
- Keyboards – Bruce Hawes, Bunny Sigler, Carlton "Cotton" Kent*, Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*, T. G. Conway*
- Other [Disco Blending] – Walter Gibbons
- Photography By [Backline] – Hank Dunning
- Photography By [Cover] – Allan Tannenbaum
- Producer – Baker-Harris-Young Productions*
- Tambourine – Bunnie "The Tambourine Machine" Harris*
- Trombone – Edward Cascarella, Frederick Joiner*, Richard "Basketball" Genovese*, Robert Moore
- Trumpet – Robert Hartzell, Rocco Bene
- Vibraphone – Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Viola – Anthony Sinagoga, Davis Barnett, Peter Nocella*
- Violin – Americus Mungiole*, Charles Apollonia, Christine Reeves, Don Renaldo, Lance Elbeck, Richard Jones , Rudolph Malizia
- Vocals [Double Exposure Are] – Charles Whittington, James Williams*, Joseph Harris*, Leonard "Butch" Davis*
|SZS-5503, SZS 5503||Double Exposure||Ten Percent (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records||SZS-5503, SZS 5503||US||1976|
|RJ-7181, SZS-5503||Double Exposure||Ten Percent (LP, Album, Promo)||Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records||RJ-7181, SZS-5503||Japan||1976|
|6.22964, 6.22964 AO||Double Exposure||Ten Percent (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records||6.22964, 6.22964 AO||Germany||1976|
|SZS 5503, SZS-5503||Double Exposure||Ten Percent (LP, Album)||Salsoul Records, Salsoul Records||SZS 5503, SZS-5503||Canada||1976|
|CDBBR 0109||Double Exposure||Ten Percent (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0109||UK||2012|