The Primitives - Lovely mp3 flac
Lovely is the debut studio album by English indie pop band The Primitives, released in 1988. It features the international hit single "Crash", as well as the UK top 100 hits "Stop Killing Me", "Thru the Flowers", and "Out of Reach". Way Behind Me" was issued as a single after the album's initial release and was later included on re-releases as well as on the follow-up album Pure.
Complete your The Primitives collection. Lovely (Cass, Album).
RCA Victor, BMG, Lazy Records. Lovely (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Comp, RM + Comp, 25t). Diffuse Echo Records, Cherry Red. DE072, CDBRED 578. Japan.
Some of the Primitives' more "pop" songs are a bit too straightforward and bland, but the majority of Lovely is well-written enough to make up for the occasional lapse into plainness. The album is at its best when the band departs from its pop sound - the Jesus and Mary Chain-inspired noise of "Spacehead" and "Stop Killing Me," or the Eastern-sounding "Shadow," with its sitar and backwards vocals, stand out as some of the more artistically worthwhile tracks. The Primitives, however, are more about writing hooky pop songs than making great artistic.
By: The Primitives (1988, Rock). More albums from The Primitives: Echoes And Rhymes by The Primitives. Pure by The Primitives. Galore by The Primitives. Spin-O-Rama by The Primitives. View all albums . Lovely. By: The Primitives (1988, Rock).
Features Song Lyrics for The Primitives's Lovely album. The Primitives - Lovely Album Lyrics. 1. Things Get in Your Way (Live) Lyrics.
Lovely (The Primitives album). Lovely is a 1988 studio album by The Primitives. It features the international hit single "Crash", later featured in remix form as 'The 95 mix' on the Dumb and Dumber soundtrack, as well as the UK Top 100 hits "Stop Killing Me", "Thru the Flowers", and "Out of Reach". Way Behind Me" was issued as a single after the album's initial release, and later included on re-releases as well as on the follow-up album Pure. All songs written by Paul Court, except for where noted.
|A3||Carry Me Home|
|A5||Thru The Flowers|
|A7||I'll Stick With You|
|B2||Stop Killing Me|
|B3||Out Of Reach|
|B5||Run Baby Run|
|B6||Don't Want Anything To Change|
|B7||Buzz Buzz Buzz|
- Record Company – Lazy Recordings
- Manufactured By – BMG Victor Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG International
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Lacquer Cut At – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Arranged By – The Primitives
- Arranged By [Strings] – Paul Sampson
- Design [Sleeved] – Flat Earth
- Drums – Tig*
- Executive-Producer – W R Morris*
- Guitar – Paul*
- Guitar, Bass – Steve*
- Management – Ronald Morris Associates
- Mixed By – Craig Leon (tracks: A3, B1, B3), Mark Wallis (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B2, B5), Paul Sampson (tracks: A4, A5, B4, B6, B7)
- Photography By – Patrick Quigley
- Producer – Craig Leon (tracks: A7, B1, B3), Mark Wallis (tracks: A1 to A3, A6, B2, B5), Paul Sampson (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B4 to B7)
- Vocals, Tambourine – Tracey*
- Written-By – P J Court*, S Dullaghan* (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B6), Tracey* (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
NotesPromo issue with obi and x2 double sided lyric / info inserts.
'lazy recordings' referenced on insert, labels and back sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: T4988 017 304396
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): RPL-8405-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): RPL-8405-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): V 〄 RPL - 8405A 111 + R
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): ✜ RPL - 8405B 111 +
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥2,700
- Other (Sleeve date): R·6·21
|PL 71688||The Primitives||Lovely (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 71688||UK & Europe||1988|
|8443-2-R, 8443-2-R-RE||The Primitives||Lovely (CD, Album, RE)||RCA, RCA||8443-2-R, 8443-2-R-RE||US||Unknown|
|714 7007||The Primitives||Lovely (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, BMG, Lazy Records||714 7007||Brazil||1988|
|R32P-1151, PD 71688||The Primitives||Lovely (CD, Album)||RCA, Lazy Records||R32P-1151, PD 71688||Japan||1988|
|DE072, CDBRED 578||The Primitives||Lovely (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Comp, RM + Comp, 25t)||Diffuse Echo Records, Cherry Red||DE072, CDBRED 578||Japan||2013|