Mark-Almond - Rising mp3 flac
Complete your Mark-Almond collection. Mark-Almond – Rising. Style: Folk Rock, Jazz-Rock, Prog Rock.
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Terre Haute Press. Country: US. Released: 1972. Rising (LP, Album, Gat). LICD 600006 E. Mark-Almond. Rising (CDr, Album, RE, RM).
Mark Almond - Other People's Rooms Spain - Import. They played with everyone from The Rolling Stones to Marianne Faithfull. Both recorded on Mayall's classic album, The Turning Point The Best Of Mark-Almond by Mark-Almond (CD, 1991, Rhino) RARE.
Features Song Lyrics for Mark feat. Almond's Rising album. Almond - Rising Album Lyrics. 1. What Am I Living For Lyrics. Almond Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Collection: Rising - 1994 by: Mark Almond, Mark-Almond.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Features Song Lyrics for Mark-Almond's Rising album. Mark-Almond Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Mark-Almond Lyrics.
Mark-Almond album Rising. Listen to the songs from album Rising.
Mark–Almond was a jazz-influenced English pop group of the 1970s and early 1980s, sometimes also called The Mark-Almond Band. The core members were Jon Mark, who sang lead and played guitar, percussion, and harmonica and Johnny Almond who played saxophone, flute and bass flute and sang back-up. Various other musicians recorded and toured with the duo at various times, notably including drummer Dannie Richmond, a long-time associate of jazz bassist Charles Mingus.
|2||Song For A Sad Musician||4:41|
|4||I'll Be Leaving Soon||2:31|
|5||What Am I Living For||5:10|
|7||The Little Prince||5:35|
- Licensed From – E.R.P. Musikverlag
- Marketed By – Line Music GmbH
- Distributed By – Line Music GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Line Music GmbH
- Published By – Getaway Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Vibraphone, Flute [Bass], Flute [Alto], Concert Flute, Percussion, Harmony Vocals – Johnny Almond
- Bass, Percussion, Harmony Vocals – Colin Gibson
- Concert Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals [2nd], Percussion – Ken Craddock*
- Drums, Percussion, Harmony Vocals – Dannie Richmond
- Engineer [Engineering] – Bernie O'Gorman
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Cornet, Concert Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Oboe, Harmony Vocals, Percussion – Geoff Condon
- Lead Vocals, Classical Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion, Composed By, Arranged By – Jon Mark
- Other [Management Accounting] – Joel Jacobson
- Other [Management Agent] – Frank Barsalona, Premier Talen
- Other [Management Business] – Michael Rosenfeld
- Other [Management Personal] – Dave Sadler
- Other [Management Road] – Keith Robertson
- Other [Management] – Arthur Linson
- Producer, Engineer [Remixing] – Bruce Botnick
NotesFrom inner gatefold:
All compositions Published by Malcolm Forrester Getaway Music, England.
Su-Published by Almo Music (ASCAP), U.S.A.
Special Thanks to Cat Stevens, Danny Thompson, Ian and Barbara Fenton, and Ruth Rosenthal
Jon Mark & Johnny Almond dedicate this album to friends of yesterday and tomorrow.
Original LP released 1972 by Columbia Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 023290 051169
- Label Code: LC 6155
|KC 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||KC 31917||US||1972|
|6.22 365||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, RE, RP)||Nova||6.22 365||Germany||Unknown|
|KC 31917, C 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia, Columbia||KC 31917, C 31917||US||1972|
|LICD 600006 E||Mark-Almond||Rising (CDr, Album, RE, RM)||Line Records||LICD 600006 E||Germany||2017|
|CT 31917||Mark-Almond||Rising (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 31917||US||1972|