Average White Band - Feel No Fret mp3 flac
Complete your Average White Band collection.
Feel No Fret is the seventh album by Scottish funk and R&B band Average White Band (also AWB) released in 1979 on the RCA label in the United Kingdom and the Atlantic label in the United States. It reached No. 15 in the UK charts, with 15 weeks in total on the charts, and No. 32 in the US charts. and More," containing 4 Bonus Tracks from the 1980 "Shine" sessions.
My friend, my good friend Don't you look so sad I know that you've been cheated That's bad - so bad But time is too precious Why don't you put on that smile Forget about loneliness If you occupy your time Then pretty soon you'll. Feel no fret - Be no weeping no wailing Feel no fret - Be no meaning no groaning Feel no fret - Nothing new that you're owning. My friend, my good friend Dry your weeping eyes Handle it with courage If you hold your head up high Then pretty soon you'll
But if any AWB album demonstrated that all good things must eventually come to an end, it was Feel No Fret. This 1979 LP marked the first time since 1973's Show Your Hand (also known as Put It Where You Want It) that an AWB album didn't enjoy either gold or platinum sales in the . and it was also the most uneven album they recorded in the '70s.
Show Your Hand by Average White Band. Cupid’s In Fashion by Average White Band. View all albums . Feel No Fret. 2. Please Don’t Fall In Love. 3. Walk On By. 4.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||When Will You Be Mine
Bass – Hamish StuartGuitar – Alan GorrieWritten-By – Gorrie*, White*
|A2||Please Don't Fall In Love
Bass – Hamish StuartGuitar – Alan GorrieWritten-By – Gorrie*, Ball*
|A3||Walk On By
Bass – Hamish StuartGuitar – Alan GorrieWritten-By – Burt Bacharach, Hal David
|A4||Feel No Fret
Written-By – Gorrie*, White*, Stuart*, Ferrone*
|B1||Stop The Rain
Baritone Saxophone – Lew Delgatto*Tenor Saxophone – Mike Brecker*Trumpet – Randy BreckerWritten-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*
Bass – Hamish StuartCuica – Zeca Da CuicaGuitar – Alan GorriePercussion – Airto MoreiraSurdo – Luis Carlos Dos SantosWritten-By – Gorrie*, White*, Ferrone*
|B3||Ace Of Hearts
Arranged By [Horn And Synthesizer] – Roger BallArranged By [Strings] – Arif MardinWritten-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Ferrone*
|B4||Too Late To Cry
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Luther VandrossWritten-By – Stuart*
Baritone Saxophone – Lew Delgatto*Tenor Saxophone – Mike Brecker*Trumpet – Randy BreckerWritten-By – Gorrie*, White*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Published By – Average Music
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Art Direction, Design, Artwork By [Drawing] – Dragan S. Stefanovich*
- Bass, Vocals – Alan Gorrie
- Drums, Percussion – Stephen Ferrone*
- Guitar, Vocals – Hamish Stuart, Onnie McIntyre
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Alto Saxophone – Roger Ball
- Management [Management & Direction] – David Mintz
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Producer – Average White Band
- Producer, Recorded By, Engineer [Remix] – Gene Paul
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Benji Armbrister*
- Tenor Saxophone – Malcolm Duncan
Notes"PRC" in runouts denotes a PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN pressing variation.
Recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas.
Mixed and Mastered at Atlantic Studios, New York.
Printed inner sleeve.
Promo copies are stickered and gold stamped on cover.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label ): ST-A-744155
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label ): ST-A-784156
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout Etched): ST-A-784155-EEE++ @tGP-1-111 (PR) PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout Etched): ST-A-784156-FFF+++ @tGP-1 (PR) PRC
|SD 19207||Average White Band||Feel No Fret (LP, Album, Mon)||Atlantic||SD 19207||US||1979|
|XL 13063||Average White Band||Feel No Fret (LP, Album, Sky)||RCA||XL 13063||UK||1979|
|SD 19207||Average White Band||Feel No Fret (LP, Album, Ga)||Atlantic||SD 19207||US||1979|
|VICP-62051||Average White Band||Feel No Fret...And More (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-62051||Japan||2002|
|XL 13063||Average White Band||Feel No Fret (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA||XL 13063||UK||1979|