Pat Metheny Group - Imaginary Day mp3 flac
Imaginary Day is a jazz album by the Pat Metheny Group, released in 1997 by Warner Bros. The album overall was strongly inspired by world music from Iran and Indonesia, and won the 1999 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Jazz Album.
Complete your Pat Metheny Group collection.
More than ever, the Pat Metheny Group is into creating thick, exotic, electronic sonic landscapes, and Imaginary Day goes even further out on the cutting edges of technology and global influences than its predecessors. The floating Metheny group signature is often present but with radically reworked textures, and Brazil seems to be off his international itinerary, replaced by whiffs of repetitive Iranian folk music, Balinese gamelan music, and other global influences.
Imaginary Day. Acoustic Bass, Percussion – Steve Classical Guitar – Pat Drums, Percussion . .Records Inc. for the . and WEA International for the world outside the . 1997 Metheny Group Production. Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe. Pat Metheny Group. Imaginary Day Tracklist. 11. Follow Me Lyrics. About Imaginary Day. Imaginary Day Q&A. More Pat Metheny Group albums. Essential Collection: Last Train Home. Show all albums by Pat Metheny Group. P.
Records - 9362-46791-2 (1997, Europe). Pat Metheny Group - Imaginary Day Live Eagle Records. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached. Imaginary Day by Pat Metheny/Pat Metheny Group (CD, Oct-1997, Warner Bros.
BPM Profile Imaginary Day. Album starts at 118BPM, ends at 92BPM (-26), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Pat Metheny Group.
|3||Into The Dream||2:27|
|4||A Story Within The Story||8:01|
|5||The Heat Of The Day||9:23|
|6||Across The Sky||4:48|
|7||The Roots Of Coincidence||7:48|
|8||Too Soon Tomorrow||5:47|
- Bass, Co-producer – Steve Rodby
- Drums – Paul Wertico
- Engineer [Assistant] – Pete Karam
- Guitar [Acoustic, Electric & Synth], Producer – Pat Metheny
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Percussion – David Samuels*, Don Alias, Glen Velez, Mino Cinelu
- Photography By – Latifa Azhar
- Piano, Keyboards, Co-producer – Lyle Mays
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rob Eaton
- Technician [Coordinator] – David Oakes
- Technician [Guitar] – Carolyn Chrzan
- Technician [Piano Tuning] – Tom Sheehan
- Vocals, Mellophone, Guitar [Baritone, Electric], Violin, Recorder, Trumpet – David Blamires
- Vocals, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Bass] – Mark Ledford
NotesRecorded Spring 1997 at Right Track Recording, NYC.
© 1997 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1997 Metheny Group Production
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 926246773-2 08/97
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): (Warner logo) 936246773-2 09/97
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
|9 46821-2||Pat Metheny Group||Imaginary Day (CD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46821-2||US||1997|
|CDW 46791||Pat Metheny Group||Imaginary Day (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 46791||Canada||1997|
|2-46791-AB||Pat Metheny Group||Imaginary Day (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||2-46791-AB||US||1997|
|9 46791-9||Pat Metheny Group||Imaginary Day Live (DVD-V, Album, Multichannel)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46791-9||US||2001|
|Prop325||Pat Metheny Group||Imaginary Day (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||Prop325||Germany||1997|