Pearl Jam - Backspacer mp3 flac
Backspacer is the ninth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam, released on September 20, 2009. The band members started writing instrumental and demo tracks in 2007, and got together in 2008 to work on an album.
Backspacer is the ninth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam, released on September 20, 2009.
Backspacer Tracklist + Album Art Lyrics. 1. Gonna See My Friend 2. Got Some 3. The Fixer 4. Johnny Guitar 5. Just Breathe 6. Amongst The Waves 7. Unthought Known 8. Supersonic 9. Speed Of Sound 10. Force Of Nature 11. The End. More on Genius. Backspacer Tracklist + Album Art" Track Info. Backspacer Pearl Jam. Gonna See My Friend.
Pearl Jam made peace with their hard rock past on their eponymous eighth album, but its 2009 sequel, Backspacer, is where the group really gets back to basics, bringing in old cohort Brendan O'Brien to produce for the first time since 1998's Yield
Pearl Jam. View Album. Riot Act.
Pearl Jam – Backspacer (2009). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On September - 11 - 2009. Artist: Pearl Jam. Album: Backspacer.
Rather, Pearl Jam's ninth album sounds a lot more optimistic and positive than the band ever has. More importantly, Backspacer sees Pearl Jam finally escape the slump they fell into with Binaural nine years ago. Really, even though it's the kind album we all knew the band was still capable of recording, considering Pearl Jam's recent past it's quite the accomplishment.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Gonna See My Friend||2:48|
Arranged By [Strings] – Eddie HorstCello – Danny Laufer*Copyist, Contractor – Patti HorstViola – Cathy Lynn Violin – Christopher Pulgram, Justin Bruns
|6||Amongst The Waves||3:59|
|9||Speed Of Sound||3:34|
|10||Force Of Nature||4:05|
Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Eddie HorstCello – Danny Laufer*Copyist, Contractor – Patti HorstHorn – Brice Andrus, Richard Deane , Susan WeltyViola – Cathy Lynn Violin – Christopher Pulgram, Justin Bruns
- Licensed From – Monkeywrench UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Group
- Published By – Scribing C-Ment Songs
- Published By – Theory of Color
- Published By – Write Treatage Music
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Published By – Innocent Bystander
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Record Company – Universal Music Sdn. Bhd.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – 060252716317V1
- Art Direction [Album Concept] – Jerome Turner, Tom Tomorrow
- Artwork [Album Art] – Tom Tomorrow
- Bass [P Bass] – Jeff Ament
- Drums, Percussion – Matt Cameron
- Engineer [Additional] – Billy Bowers, John Burton, Tom Tapley
- Guitar – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Guitar, Vocals, Words By – Eddie Vedder
- Layout, Design – Andy Fischer, Dan Perkins, Ed Vedder*, Jeff Ament
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By – Vedder* (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9, 11), Ament* (tracks: 2), Cameron* (tracks: 3, 4), McCready* (tracks: 3, 10), Gossard* (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8)
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Steve Morrison, Tom Syrowski
- Technician [All Drums] – Neil Hundt
- Technician [All Guitars] – George Webb
NotesRecorded and mixed at Henson Feb. 16 & 17, 2009 and Southern Tracks Recording April 17 to 30, 2009.
Gatefold cardsleeve includes 24 page booklet with lyrics and credits.
© & ℗ 2009 Universal Music Group.
All songs © 2009 Scribing C-Ment Songs / Theory of Color / Write Treatage Music / Jumpin' Cat Music / Innocent Bystander (ASCAP).
Enhanced part gives entrance to secured website.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 16317 8
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal logo] 060252716317V1 34 B05
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94W4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|MWR9413||Pearl Jam||Backspacer (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Monkeywrench Records||MWR9413||US||2009|
|UICO-9047||Pearl Jam||Backspacer (CD, Album, Enh, Gat)||Universal Music||UICO-9047||Japan||2009|
|2716317||Pearl Jam||Backspacer (CD, Album, Enh, Gat)||Monkeywrench Records||2716317||Europe||2009|
|UICY91678, 2716316||Pearl Jam||Backspacer (CD, Album, Enh, Gat)||Universal Music, Universal Music||UICY91678, 2716316||Japan||2010|
|2716316||Pearl Jam||Backspacer (CD, Album, Car)||Monkeywrench Records||2716316||Thailand||2009|