Sherrie Maricle And The DIVA Jazz Orchestra - I Believe In You mp3 flac
- Album: I Believe In You
- MP3: 1878 mb | FLAC: 1982 mb
- Released: 1998
- Style: Big Band, Contemporary Jazz
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 230
- Format: DMF MP3 AUD MPC VOC AU DTS
Drums, Leader – Sherrie Maricle. Engineer – Bill Moss (2). Executive Producer, Creative Director, Management – Stanley Kay. Management – Liesl Whitaker. Management – Shaun Whitacker. Photography By – Steve Crandall. Piano – Lorraine Desmarais.
Sherrie Maricle And The DIVA Jazz Orchestra - I Believe In You (CD, Album). Johnny Mandel Featuring Sherrie Maricle And The DIVA Jazz Orchestra With Special Guest Ann Hampton Callaway - The Man And His Music (CD, Album).
From Sherrie: I LOVE The DIVA Jazz Orchestra :-) Thank you for the super-charged; super-swingin' run at Dizzy's Club. Our 26th Birthday wouldn't have been better. You are all amazing players and people. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to make music with you. Sherrie Maricle is with Noriko Ueda and 13 others. 3 hrs ·. I LOVE The DIVA Jazz Orchestra :-) Thank you for the super-charged; super-swingin' run at Dizzy's Club. Our 26th Birthday couldn't have been better. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity.
Sherrie Maricle & The DIVA Jazz Orchestra in concert at the Tannery Pond Community Center, featuring Leslie Havens on bass. 6. 76 Trombones - Sherrie Maricle & The DIVA Jazz Orchestra. Published: 6 years ago. Duration: 5:32. By. Sherrie Maricle & The DIVA Jazz Orchestra in concert at the 23rd Annual Frank Mantooth Jazz Festival at New Trier . 7. Published: 5 years ago. Duration: 5:43.
Ann Hampton Callaway, Sherrie Maricle And The Diva Orchestra. Label Telarc, CD-83641. Produktionsjahr 2006. 1. Swingin' Away the Blues. 3. Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most. 4. Lover Come Back to Me. 5. Stormy Weather/When the Sun Comes Out. The g-The-Blues Blues. Willow Weep for Me. 8. Hip to Be Happy. 9. It's All Right with Me. 10. No One Is Alone. 11. Blues in the Night. 12. The Glory of Love. Datenschutz Impressum Kontakt.
Personnel: Sherrie Maricle, leader, drums; LIesl Whitaker, Barbara Laronga, Glenda Smith, Jami Dauber, trumpet, flugelhorn; Karolina Strassmayer, alto, soprano sax, flute; Kristy Norter, alto sax, clarinet, flute; Anat Cohen, tenor, soprano sax, flute, clarinet; Scheila Gonzalez, tenor sax, flute, clarinet; Lisa Parrott, baritone sax; Deborah Weisz, Lori Stuntz, trombone; Leslie Havens, bass trombone; Chihiro Yamanaka, piano; Noriko Ueda, bass. Title: Live in Concert Year Released: 2003 Record Label: Diva Records. I love jazz because I am a Berklee College of Music Graduate, jazz has always been my go to music. I attended on a Performance Scholarship and graduated in 1999. I was first exposed to jazz at a very young age, my parents only played, classical, jazz and gospel music in the home. I have met countless musicians over the years, and played with them too.
The inspiration for DIVA came from Stanley Kay, a manager and relief drummer for Buddy Rich. Kay conducted a band in which Maricle was playing the drums and inspired Kay to consider assembling a group of female musicians to match Maricle’s talent and exuberance. After nationwide auditions, DIVA was founded in 1992. Take Action: Swing It Forward. Sherrie Maricle and the DIVA Jazz Orchestra seriously love what they do. The group is known for the energy and passion in their music-they all just seem to be having a great time!
Carmen Bradford) - Sherrie Maricle & The Diva Jazz Orchestra. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Live From Jazz at Lincoln Center's Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola: Sherrie Maricle & The DIVA Jazz Orchestra (feat. Исполнитель: Sherrie Maricle & The Diva Jazz Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Feel Pretty
Arranged By – Ellen RoweWritten-By – Leonard Bernstein, Stephen Sondheim
Arranged By – Scott WhitfieldWritten-By – D.Furber*, P.Brabham*
|3||Happy Days Are Here Again
Arranged By – Michael AbeneWritten-By – J.Yellen*, M.Ager*
|4||I Believe In You
Arranged By – John McNeil Written-By – Frank Loesser
|Tribute To Ella Fitzgerald
Arranged By – Tommy NewsomWritten-By [Concept] – Stanley Kay
|5-1||How High The Moon
Written-By – Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis
|5-2||Stomping At The Savoy / Undecided
Written-By – Benny Goodman, Chick Webb, Edgar Sampson, Charles Chavers*, Sidnery Robin*
|5-3||A Tisket A Tasket
Written-By – Van Alexander, Ella Fitzgerald
|5-4||Lady Be Good
Written-By – Ira and George Gershwin*
|6||In A Serntimental Mood
Arranged By – Scott WhitfieldWritten-By – Edward Kennedy Ellington*
Arranged By – John McNeil Written-By – Flip Phillips
Arranged By – John McNeil Written-By – Henry Nemo
|9||You And The Night And The Music
Arranged By – Tommy NewsomWritten-By – Arthur Schwatz,Howard Dietz*
- Recorded At – Nola Recording Studios
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Leonard Bernstein Music
- Published By – Boosey and Hawkins Inc.
- Published By – Warner Brothers Inc.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Robbins Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Rytow Inc.
- Published By – Razaf Music
- Published By – Jules Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Never Ever Music Co.
- Published By – Indano Music Co.
- Acoustic Bass – Debbie Kennedy
- Alto Saxophone [Lead], Flute – Karolina Strassmayer
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Kristy Norter
- Art Direction, Design [CD] – Sidney Frank, William Henderson
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Lisa Parrott
- Bass Trombone – Leslie Havens
- Drums, Leader – Sherrie Maricle
- Engineer – Jim Czak
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Moss
- Executive Producer, Creative Director, Management – Stanley Kay
- Management [Personnel Manager] – Liesl Whitaker
- Management [Road Manager] – Shaun Whitacker
- Photography By – Steve Crandall
- Piano – Lorraine Desmarais
- Producer – John McNeil , Sherrie Maricle
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Cynthia Mullis, Grazia DiGorgio
- Trombone – Deborah Weisz
- Trombone [lead] – Lolly Bienenfeld
- Trumpet [Lerad], Flugelhorn, Shaker – Liesl Whitaker
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Shaker – Barbara Laronga, Jami Dauber, Tanya Darby
NotesRecorded at Nola Recording Studios, New York City November 3,4,6 1998
Track 1: Chappell & Co., Inc. / Leonard Bernstein Music / Boosey and Hawkins Inc. ASCAP
Track 2, 3, 5.4, 9: Warner Brothers, Inc. ASCAP
Track 4: Frank Music Corp. ASCAP
Track 5.1: Chappell & Co., Inc ASCAP
Track 5.2: EMI Robbins Catalog Inc. / Rytow Inc./ Razaf Music / Jules Music Pub. Co. / MCA Inc. ASCAP
Track 5.3: EMI Robbins Catalog Inc. ASCAP
Track 6: Famous Music Corporation ASCAP
Track 7: Never Ever Music Co. BMI
Track 8: Indano Music Co. ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code (Center label inner ring): IPPI 6100
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label inner ring): L385 9902 FAILSAFE W51 Ceo514 - 10 A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI