Cerrone - Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch mp3 flac
A Cerrone Production. Recorded at - Trident Studio, London - Ferber Studio, Paris - Cutting Translab, Paris In May - July 1978.
Publishing SACEM Cerrone Music. A Cerrone Production. 1978 Malligator Records. Distribution WEA filipacchi music. This album exists thanks to all those friends who helped me. It was recorded on 48 tracks at Trident Studio, London". Recorded at Trident Studio - London, Ferber Studio - Paris - Cutting Translab - Paris in May, June & July 1978.
A Cerrone Production. amp; 1978 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
This album exists thanks to all those friends who helped me It was recorded on 48 tracks at Trident Studio. Recorded at Trident Studio - London, Ferber Studio - Paris, Cutting Translab - Paris in May, June & July 1978. p)(c)2011 Big Break Records. Other Versions (5 of 51) View All. Cat.
Tracklist: - 01 Cerrone - Je Suis Music 02 Cerrone - Rocket In The Pocket 03 Cerrone - Look For Love 04 Cerrone - Music Of Life. EAC extraction logfile from 25. February 2008, 23:01. Cerrone - The Golden Touch. Used drive : PLEXTOR CD-ROM PX-40TS Adapter: 2 ID: 3. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
Cerrone VII - You Are the One. 1980. Cerrone V - Angelina. Cerrone IV: The Golden Touch. Cerrone 3 - Supernature.
When Cerrone started recording his fourth album, The Golden Touch, fans were anxious to see what he would come up with.
Cerrone Symphony – Variations Of Supernature by Cerrone. Celebrate ! by Cerrone. Give Me Remixes by Cerrone. Vaudou Aux Caraïbes by Cerrone. Cerrone’s Paradise by Cerrone. Cerrone IX by Cerrone. View all albums . Cerrone IV – The Golden Touch. By: Cerrone (1978, Electronic). 2. Rocket In The Pocket.
|A1||Je Suis Music||7:48|
|A2||Rocket In The Pocket||7:20|
|B1||Look For Love||10:10|
|B2||Music Of Life||6:30|
- Manufactured By – CBS/Columbia C.A.
- Arranged By – Don Ray
- Artwork [Inner Cover Concept] – Cerrone
- Bass – C. Pado*, D. Christopher*, M. Foster*
- Brass – C. Hardie*, T. Wadking*, Lowther*, S. Saltsmann*
- Chorus – K. Garner*, Sue Glover, Sony Leslie*
- Engineer [Sound] – G. Grilli*, Collins , Rene Ameline*, Steve Taylor*, Steve Short
- French Horn – T. Hallstead*, D. Cripps*, G. Carr*
- Guitar – Juber Larry*, R. Hitchcock*, Pezin Slim*, Snowy*
- Illustration – Philippe Morillon
- Layout – Creac*
- Other [Stylist] – Guy Laroche
- Percussion – Cerrone, Frank Ricotti, Marc Chantereau, Ray Cooper
- Piano – L. Dixon*
- Producer, Composed By, Drums – Cerrone
- Soloist, Strings – Ripoche*
- Soloist, Voice – Cerrone, K. Garner*
- Strings – A. Daziel*, B. Mack, C. Mittchell*, C. Anstee*, J. Davis*, L. Clay*, N. Mernich*, P. Oxer*, P. Willison*, D. Gunnis*, T. Harris*
- Synthesizer – Cerrone, Don Ray, G. Roddi*
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Lene Lovich
|773 807, 773.807||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Whi)||Malligator, Malligator||773 807, 773.807||France||1978|
|119.933||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Whi)||CBS||119.933||Argentina||1978|
|CBS 83282, 83282||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||CBS 83282, 83282||Europe||1978|
|25.3P-39||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS/Sony||25.3P-39||Hong Kong||1978|
|773 807, 773.807||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Bla)||Malligator, Malligator||773 807, 773.807||France||1978|