Arve Henriksen - Strjon mp3 flac
Arve Henriksen – Strjon. Label: Rune Grammofon – RCD 2061. All selections (coming from Henriksen's "library" of sounds and music as he made sketches and recorded lots of cassettes with electronic improvised sequences since he was 16) by Arve Henriksen, except 4, 9, 10 and 12 by Arve Henriksen and Helge Sten and 6 and 7 by Arve Henriksen and Ståle Storløkken.
Arve Henriksen is a classically trained musician whose ethereal, Japanese-influenced trumpet playing has placed him in a league of his own. He was born in Stranda, Norway, and educated at the Trondheim Conservatory. It was during his time at the conservatory that a friend gave him a tape recording of the shakuhachi flute. Arve Henriksen – trumpets, saxophone, piano, sounds and electronics Svante Henryson – cello Mats Eilertsen – double bass Gjermund Larsen – violin and hardanger fiddle Nils Økland – violin, hardanger fiddle and viola d´amore Audun Kleive – drums Anna Maria Friman – additional hardanger fiddle (11). Arve Henriksen12 аудиозаписей.
If Arve Henriksen's latest album had appeared on ECM, nobody would bat an eye, but Strjon's release on Rune Grammofon is no surprise either, and not only because of the Norwegian t's previous efforts on that label. In its own low-key way, Rune Grammofon has assumed a strong position as a home of experimental work that touches on various permutations of the electronic avant-garde in Scandinavia, and Strjon, Henriksen's third release for the label, continues this reputation
On his third full-length album for Rune Grammofon, Supersilent's virtuoso trumpeter Arve Henriksen explores the genesis of his own universe: Strjon is the medieval name of Henriksen's home town- it roughly means "streaming water," which even the most unsympathetic listener would have to admit is germane to the album's fluid, natural sound. The result is a quietly stunning album of fugues, stasis, and moods. Given the starkness of its sound palette and the restraint of its compositions, its allure is uncanny- that melancholy trumpets threading through evocative drones doesn't wear thin over the album's forty-seven minutes is a testament to Henriksen's compositional ingenuity and ace musicianship.
Download Arve Henriksen - Strjon (2007) 999 kbps mp3 Album. Arve Henriksen "Strjon " download full album (mp3, FLAC).
Arve Henriksen's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
|4||Leaf And Rock||2:17|
|5||Ancient And Accepted Rite||1:45|
|9||Wind And Bow||5:34|
|12||In The Light||5:30|
- Produced At – Audio Virus LAB
- Mastered At – Digital Domain
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rune Grammofon
- Copyright (c) – Rune Grammofon
- Pressed By – Dicentia – 070208226
- Compiled By [Selections] – Arve Henriksen, Helge Sten (tracks: 4, 9, 10, 12), Ståle Storløkken (tracks: 6, 7)
- Cover – Kim Hiorthøy
- Guitar, Performer [Bow] – Helge Sten
- Keyboards – Ståle Storløkken
- Mastered By – Bob Katz
- Mixed By – Arve Henriksen (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11), Helge Sten (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12), Ståle Storløkken (tracks: 6, 7)
- Producer – Deathprod
- Recorded By – Arve Henriksen (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11), Helge Sten (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12), Ståle Storløkken (tracks: 6, 7)
- Trumpet, Voice, Keyboards, Electronics – Arve Henriksen
All selections (coming from Henriksen's "library" of sounds and music as he made sketches and recorded lots of cassettes with electronic improvised sequences since he was 16) by Arve Henriksen, except 4, 9, 10 and 12 by Arve Henriksen and Helge Sten and 6 and 7 by Arve Henriksen and Ståle Storløkken.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 033662 020614
- Barcode (String): 7033662020614
- Matrix / Runout: d:CENTIA RCD 2061-1 070208226
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L403
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6835
|BOM24123||Arve Henriksen||Strjon (CD, Album, Pap)||Bomba Records||BOM24123||Japan||2007|
|RCD 2061 PROMO||Arve Henriksen||Strjon (CD, Album, Promo)||Rune Grammofon||RCD 2061 PROMO||Norway||2007|