So Was The Sun - By Far The Worst / In Memory Of The Milk mp3 flac
- Album: By Far The Worst / In Memory Of The Milk
- MP3: 1814 mb | FLAC: 1524 mb
- Released: 2014
- Style: Grunge, Indie Rock
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 418
- Format: AHX MP2 AAC TTA DXD MPC VOC
So Was The Sun écrit des riffs accidentés, des textes poussés à bout et brusque ses mélodies avec l’envie d’en découdre. De Paris à Copenhague, So Was The Sun a empoigné sa pop nucléaire, faite de mélodies cold-wave et de rythmes blues troisième millénaire, sur plus d’une centaine de dates. Bandcamp Album of the Day Apr 18, 2017. You're Better Than This by Pile. Boston quartet show what all the fuss is about with a new album of tales and tunes that manically explode and retract. Bandcamp New & Notable Mar 3, 2015.
In Memory of the Milk. More by So Was The Sun. Dead Submarines. So Was The Sun. More So Was The Sun. Listen to By Far the Worst - In Memory of the Milk now. Listen to By Far the Worst - In Memory of the Milk in full in the this site app.
Cover Art. Tracklist. CD 1. 1. By Far The Worst. 2. In Memory Of The Milk.
The Memory of Trees is the fourth studio album by the Irish singer, songwriter, and musician Enya, released on 20 November 1995 by WEA. After travelling worldwide to promote her previous album Shepherd Moons (1991), and contributing to film soundtracks, Enya took a short break before she started writing and recording a new album in 1993 with her longtime recording partners, arranger and producer Nicky Ryan and his wife, lyricist Roma Ryan.
Sadly, sadly, the sun rose; it rose upon no sadder sight than the man of good abilities and good emotions, incapable of their directed exercise, incapable of his own help and his own happiness, sensible of the blight on him, and resigning himself to let it eat him away. Chapter IX - The Gorgon's Head. She looked so beautiful in the purity of her faith in this lost man, that her husband could have looked at her as she was for hours. Defarge, a weak minority interposed a few words for the memory of the compassionate wife of the Marquis; but only elicited from his own wife a repetition of her last reply. Tell the Wind and the Fire where to stop; not me!" Chapter XIII - Fifty-two.
|1||By Far The Worst|
|2||In Memory Of The Milk|
- Engineered At – Studio 180
- Mixed At – Studio 180
- Mastered At – Maor Appelbaum Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.confliktarts.com
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 53534975
- Artwork – Laura Gaugler
- Engineer, Mixed By – Arnaud Bascuñana*
- Mastered By – Maor Appelbaum
- Performer [This Record Is Played By] – Loïc Jallais, Palem Candillier, Yann Le Tallec
- Written-By – Palem Candillier, So Was The Sun
NotesEngineered & mixed @ Studio 180, Paris.
Mastered at Maor Appelbaum Mastering - California - U.S.A
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 53534 960 01 + 53534975 WWW.CONFLIKTARTS.COM WWW.CONFLIKTARTS.COM WWW.CONFLIKTARTS.COM A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27