Patrice Meyer - Dromadaire Viennois mp3 flac
Matrix, Runout (Side A etched): FMR 0986 A MPO.
Patrice Meyer - Dromadaire Viennois (1986). Artist/Band: Patrice Meyer (France). Album: Dromadaire Viennois. Genre: Progressive Rock, Fusion (Jazz Fusion). The Quartet: A1. Amusante Clementine 5:53 A2. Dromadaire viennois 5:23 A3. Rasoir 8:26. Cinq Bucoliques: B1. a. Les flocons d'avoine 1:11 B2. b. La valse lydienne 5:27 B3. c. L'ecole buissonniere 2:18 B4. d. La retenue 2:59 B5. e. La recreation 3:33. Скачать Patrice Meyer - Dromadaire Viennois (1986) download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы.
Patrice Meyer (b. 18 December 1957) is a French electric guitarist active in Jazz, Jazz rock, Progressive rock and Canterbury scene bands. Patrice Meyer was born in Strasbourg in the Alsace region of France. He began teaching himself guitar at an early age (10), sneaking into his older brother’s room to handle his guitar.
Patrice Meyer - music albums download. Patrice Meyer - Dromadaire Viennois (1986). Format: MP3, CBR 320 kbps.
Dromadaire Viennois is a fusion music album recording by PATRICE MEYER released in 1986 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. The Quartet A1 Amusante Clémentine 5:53 A2 Dromadaire Viennois 5:23 A3 Rasoir 8:26 Cinq Bucoliques B1 Les Flocons D'Avoine 1:11 B2 La Valse Lydienne 5:27 B3 L'École Buissonnière 2:18 B4 La Retenue 2:59 B5 La Récréation 3:3. Line-up/Musicians. don't hang around, enjoy good music! Posted by Lisa Sinder at 11:59 PM. Labels: france, jazz, prog, rock. Newer Post Older Post Home.
In 1985-86, Pyle worked with French guitarist Patrice Meyer alongside Hugh Hopper and and a second 'Equip'Out' album "Up!" was recorded in 1990. In 1991, Pyle was a founding member of 'Short Wave' with Hugh Hopper, Didier Malherbe and Phil Miller. He also rejoined 'Gong' during the sessions of "Shapeshifter" (1992). Philip Pyle - 4th April 1950 (Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, UK) - 28th August 2006.
From prognotfrog, May 2010: Of these two, the first album Racines Croises (1982) is slightly less stellar and features more solo guitar songs. Quality and sound are very similar to Philip Catherine's best work. Even the augmented chords and patterns of open arpeggios remind a lot of the belgian.
|B1a||Les Flocons D'Avoine||1:11|
|B1b||La Valse Lydienne||5:27|
- Pressed By – MPO
- Printed By – Glory
- Recorded At – Studios PFL
- Bass – Henri Texier (tracks: B1e), Hugh Hopper (tracks: A1 to A3), Jean Paul Celea* (tracks: B1b, B1d)
- Cello – Kerstin Elmquist* (tracks: B1c)
- Drums – Guy Hayat (tracks: B1d), Patrick Buchmann (tracks: B1e), Pip Pyle (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Didier Malherbe
- Guitar – P. Meyer* (tracks: B1a, B1b)
- Guitar [Guitars] – P. Meyer* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1d, B1e)
- Keyboards – Patrick Morgenthaler (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Photography By – Jean Herrmann
- Recorded By – Jacques Dompierre
- Violin – Philippe Coutelen (tracks: B1c)
- Vocals – Catherine Tantin (tracks: A1 to B1a), Florence Antraygues (tracks: B1e), Léa Lucine (tracks: B1c)
NotesSimilar to Patrice Meyer - Dromadaire Viennois but without the writing credits on the centre labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): FMR 0986 A MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): FMR 0986 B MPO
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|FMR 0986||Patrice Meyer||Dromadaire Viennois (LP, Album)||FMR||FMR 0986||France||1986|