Max Frisch - Andorra mp3 flac
- Album: Andorra
- MP3: 1877 mb | FLAC: 1567 mb
- Country: Germany
- Style: Radioplay
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 679
- Format: AIFF MOD RA MP3 ADX VOC MP1
1. Andorra - Vorwort Lyrics.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. Sort by. Relevance New arrivals Artist (a - z) Artist (z - a) Title (a - z) Title (z - a) Format Price (lowest first) Price (highest first). page 1, 1. Artist-Title.
Listen free to Max Frisch – Andorra CD1. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album. Don't want to see ads?
Frisch Max. Download (pdf, 290 Kb) Donate Read. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
Andorra is a play written by the Swiss dramatist Max Frisch in 1961. The original text came from a prose sketch Frisch had written in his diary titled Der andorranische Jude (The Andorran Jew). The Andorra in Frisch's play is fictional and not intended to be a representation of the real Andorra located between France and Spain. Frisch has stated that the title Andorra had only been intended as a working title but later liked using the term "Andorrans" so much he kept it.
Ships from and sold by Foreign Books Supply Illinois. Is there violence?" Was there violence in how Jews were treated during the Nazi regime in Germany and elsewhere? Not to broach the issue of the emotional and physical violence that Jews were subjected to would mean to distort historic facts. Frisch, of course, is not guilty of distortion. Is there sexual content?" That would depend on the definition.
Andorra (play), a play by Max Frisch. Andora, a town in Italy. Endora (disambiguation). com/Andorra (disambiguation). Andorra is a play written by the Swiss dramatist Max Frisch in 1961.
- Directed By – Kurt Hirschfeld
- Voice Actor [Andri] – Peter Brogle
- Voice Actor [Barblin] – Kathrin Schmid
- Voice Actor [Der Doktor] – Willy Birgel
- Voice Actor [Der Geselle] – Otto Mächtlinger
- Voice Actor [Der Jemand] – Gert Westphal
- Voice Actor [Der Lehrer] – Ernst Schröder
- Voice Actor [Der Pater] – Rolf Henniger
- Voice Actor [Der Soldat] – Kurt Beck
- Voice Actor [Der Tischler] – Peter Ehrlich
- Voice Actor [Der Wirt] – Carl Kuhlmann
- Voice Actor [Die Mutter] – Angelica Arndts
- Voice Actor [Die Señora] – Heidemarie Hatheyer
- Voice Actor [Ein Idiot] – Elmar Schulte
|44 012/13||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP)||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv||44 012/13||Germany||1961|
|463 990-2||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xCD)||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv||463 990-2||Germany||Unknown|
|32 365 9||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP, Club, RE, Gat)||Deutsche Grammophon||32 365 9||Germany||Unknown|
|2751 001||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP, Mono, RE + Box)||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv||2751 001||Germany||1972|