Richard Digance - Richard Digance mp3 flac
Profile: English folk singer and comedian. England's Green And Pleasant Land (Album). Transatlantic Records.
Слушайте Richard Digance и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. My Friend Upon the Road - Richard Digance. Dear River Thames - Richard Digance. Mr. Jailer - Richard Digance. Drag Queen Blues - Richard Digance. A Natural Gas - Richard Digance. Show Me the Door - Richard Digance. The Midnight Windmill - Richard Digance.
Richard Digance (pronounced DYE-jance; born 24 February 1949) is an English comedian and folk singer. Digance was born in Plaistow, Essex (now part of east London). After his family moved to nearby East Ham, he attended Vicarage Lane Primary School and then Thomas Lethaby Secondary Modern
Richard Digance (born 24 February 1949, in Plaistow, London) is a British comedian and folk singer " variety series (produced by LWT for ITV) and also on Summertime Special, a variety showcase of the 1980s. Digance also was the support act for . singer Elkie Brooks on many occasions.
Recent albums by Richard Digance. The New Richard Digance CD. 2003.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Joe Louis Story
Bass Guitar – Phil MilnerGuitar [2nd Guitar] – Doug MorterPercussion – Nigel PegrumTwelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Richard DiganceVoice [Voices] – The Barry Hammond Fan Club
|A2||How The West Was Lost
Backing Vocals – Dik Cadbury, Doug MorterBass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Phil MilnerFiddle, Mandolin [Cello-Mandolin] – Martin Jenkins Harmonium, Backing Vocals – Alex AttersonLead Guitar – Michael Chapman Percussion – Nigel PegrumTwelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Richard Digance
|A3||Drag Queen Blues
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Richard Digance
|A4||Working Class Millionaire
Bass – Gerry MorrisDrums – John RedpathOrgan [Pipe Organ], Glockenspiel, Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Paul Rodriguez Piano – Mike BieveneuVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Richard Digance
|A5||Dear River Thames
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Richard Digance
|B1||Edward Sayer's Brass Band
Bass Guitar – Dik CadburyMandolin – Martin Jenkins Percussion – Nigel PegrumPiano – Alex AttersonVocals – English TapestryVocals, Electric Guitar – Richard Digance
|B2||Show Me The Door
Bass Guitar – Phil MilnerFiddle – Martin Jenkins Percussion, Oboe – Nigel PegrumPiano – Alex AttersonSlide Guitar – Michael Chapman Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Richard Digance
|B3||I Hear The Press Gang
Bass Guitar, Vocals – Dik CadburyLead Guitar – Doug MorterMandolin [Cello-Mandolin] – Martin Jenkins Percussion – Nigel PegrumRhythm Guitar – Michael Chapman Twelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Richard Digance
|B4||Bless The Evening
Bass Guitar – Phil MilnerPercussion – Nigel PegrumPiano – Alex AttersonTwelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Richard DiganceVocals – Dik Cadbury, Doug Morter
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Transatlantic Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Heathside Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Marquee Studios
- Engineer – Will Roper (tracks: A5)
- Engineer [Chipping Norton Recording Studios] – Barry Hammond (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Cutting Engineer Chipping Norton Recording Studios] – Tony Bridge (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Marquee Studios] – Will Roper (tracks: A4)
- Mastered By – G.K.*
- Photography By – Graham Hughes
- Producer – Rick Kemp, Tony Atkins (tracks: A4, A5)
- Written-By, Liner Notes – Richard Digance
NotesMercury US release 1975... same as UK release "How The West Was Lost'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SRM-1-1042-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SRM-1-1042-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SRM-1-1042-A-CT1 2T Masterdisk G.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SRM-1-1042-B-CT2 T Masterdisk G.K.
- Rights Society: BMI
|TRA 289||Richard Digance||How The West Was Lost (LP, Album)||Transatlantic Records||TRA 289||UK||1975|
|TRA 289||Richard Digance||How The West Was Lost (LP, Album)||Transatlantic Records||TRA 289||Australia||1975|
|TRA 289||Richard Digance||How The West Was Lost (LP)||Transatlantic Records||TRA 289||UK||1975|
|GS - 11.019||Richard Digance||How The West Was Lost (Como Se Perdio El Oeste) (LP, Album)||Transatlantic Records||GS - 11.019||Spain||1979|