Tinfed - Tried + True mp3 flac
Tinfed – Tried + True. Label: Hollywood Records – TR-68107-2. Performer – Eric Stenman, Matt McCord, Rey Osburn, Rick Verrett. Producer – Ed Buller (tracks: 1 to 10, 12). Programmed By – Rey Osburn.
Tinfed – Tried + True. Label: Hollywood Records – PRCD-68107-2. Format: CDr, Album, Promo.
Tried + True is the third and final studio album by Tinfed, released on August 22, 2000 by Hollywood Records. It was produced by Ed Buller, known for his work with English groups such as Suede, Spiritualized and Slowdive. The song "Dangergirl" features a guest appearance by Chino Moreno, lead vocalist of Deftones. The album also contains "Immune", which was featured in the 2000 film Mission: Impossible 2 and appeared on its soundtrack.
This album has an average beat per minute of 80 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/80 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Tried + True.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Never Was Sure||4:17|
|8||Mouth As Sharp||3:41|
Mixed By – Enrique Gonzalez, TinfedProducer – Enrique Gonzalez, Tinfed
- Bass – Eric Stenman, Rick Verrett
- Drums – Matt McCord
- Engineer – Ed Buller, Enrique Gonzalez
- Guitar – Eric Stenman, Rey Osburn
- Mixed By – Ed Buller (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Percussion – Matt McCord
- Performer [Tinfed Are] – Eric Stenman, Matt McCord, Rey Osburn, Rick Verrett
- Producer – Ed Buller (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Programmed By – Rey Osburn
- Vocals – Rey Osburn
- Voice [Devilish Smile] – Rick Verrett
|PRCD-68107-2||Tinfed||Tried + True (CDr, Album, Promo)||Hollywood Records||PRCD-68107-2||US||2000|
|PRCD-68107-2||Tinfed||Tried + True (CD, Album, Promo)||Hollywood Records||PRCD-68107-2||US||2000|